New System

"Qarin goes and searches the forest..find those two... you know my wife smells right??", Qarin who stayed in Noa's shadow came out in the dark form and his build was just like Noa, he nodded his head as he rushed to the forest. as Noa saw him gone, he made his way towards his house. He opened the door slightly. 

thump*

His eyes were shaken as he saw how messy inside his house is, 

'my wife...', 

the furniture inside was upside down. there's a sign of struggling between his wife and the perpetrator. He gritted his teeth as he thought how much his wife must be struggling and begging for them to leave her. 

'The jerk who dared touch my wife... I will kill them!!!!', 

his eyes turn vicious as he starts walking all the way to the back, towards the kitchen. there's no sight of his wife or his children at all. his heart beat wild. 

'Please don't let anything happen to them'. 

as he is almost near the kitchen...

gasp*

"haa", Noa held his breath, he closed his mouth with his right hand, his left hand was on his sword handle trembling. His heart beats loudly as his breath makes his shoulder up and down. his eyes were focusing on the floor of the kitchen. 

There's a trace of someone being dragged towards the back door. 

'The trace is.. there's blood dripping around the trace....there's no way right... you gotta be kidding me right??', 

he can't believe what he saw. He could only deny it because he didn't want to admit it. His throat feels dry. His expression turns gloomy and he's frowning. He walked slowly towards the back door as he almost arrived there, his trembling body became weak, he couldn't find the courage to hold the knob of the door. 

His right hand that slowly moved from his mouth to the knob was trembling. The hands that were trying to grab the knob were so slow that it seemed like a pause. 

'haa. please god... please don't take them away from me...I'm begging you', 

he thought as he held the knob of the door. he twisted the knob. The scenery changed as the door was opened by him.

thump!!!

gasp!!!

His legs almost gave out as he used his left hand to grab onto the door wall to support himself from falling. His widened eyes are shaken more wildly. 

"haaa.", 

he let out a gasping noise as his right hand still held onto the doorknob. His body is shaken. He can't process what's going on at the moment. The scenery in front of him is so unfamiliar that it makes him shaken more than ever. 

The backyard of his house that is usually filled with green vegetables they used to farm together, there's also chicken and rabbit that they keep as livestock in the coop, all of them, right now... was painted in red. The red color was everywhere in this scenery. 

'no....this...can't be happening right....please...please...my..wi--"

stiffened*

"ahhhh.", 

plopped, his legs give out as he finally sees what he wishes to not see. His expression became frightful. 

He was kneeling on both of his legs as he saw it, his wife... a person that he loved from the bottom of his heart. Someone who was the only one that could make him smile before his children, someone who he wished to live with for the rest of his life, was there... almost right in front of his eyes, he saw her full body that was... covered in blood...