Some Dan Brown Stuff

"Now my arms are open wide
And I ain't holding now, for nobody else"
-

"Angels?" Willow almost spit out her drink as the trio were catching up at the local diner.

"You heard me." Dean said.

"You're joking!" She exclaimed.

He raised his eyebrows at her. "Would you like to meet one?" He asked her. "He is the best of them all."

"You know an Angel?" She asked, thinking that Dean was just messing around with her. "This is some serious Dan Brown stuff."

"Hold on." He opened his phone and called someone. "Hey, Cas! I need you to help me prove a point."

"Why don't you ask Sam to do it?" Cas answered in a monotonous tone at the other end.

"Will you just get your feathery ass to Iowa?" He asked and gave him the name of the diner.

"I'm here." Cas said as he sat next to Willow.

"Wha-" She had pulled her gun out. Castiel's sudden appearance had started her and but the brothers were used to it.

"Willow? Meet Castiel." He introduced them to each other.

"You're....an Angel?" She asked, taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

"Yes, I am." Cas smiled a little bit. "It's nice to meet you, Willow. I've heard a lot about you."

Right then, Sam returned to the table with food for everyone. But with the perfect timing of fate - "Starry nights and sunny days...." The jukebox started playing.

Willow and Sam exchanged a look before she walked out of the front door.

After they had finished the case, she talked to Dean. "How has he been?" She asked as they got out of the motel that they were staying at.

"Why don't you talk to him instead? Dean suggested.

"I can't." She expressed. "Not after...."

"Look, I don't know what went down between you two," He started. "But I've never seen you both so miserable."

Willow gasped. "I'm not miserable, you douche!" She playfully hit his arm.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. Right as they were going to go on separate paths, he offered her an opportunity. "How would you like to help take down the Devil?" He asked her as Sam waited inside the Impala, not wanting to make Willow miserable.

"Do you think that I'm out of my mind?" She asked him.

"We could use all the help we can get." Castiel said and Willow couldn't say no to him.

"Fine. I'll meet you at Bobby's." She said as she got on her Royal Enfield bike.