chapter one

"no bitch you thought!?"

"yeah sure keep telling that to yourself."

"whatever." jeongin scoffed.

after jeongin ended the phone call, he flopped himself down on his bed. today, he just recieved a text message from someone he don't even know and to be honest he's a little bit scared of it because who knows if he's a bad guy or some stranger stalking him around.

he got up from his bed and looked at the clock on his desk. it's way past midnight and he still haven't done his homework yet, he just feel like not doing it today even though he knew exactly that tommorow's the due date for it.

"ugh!? im hungry.." he said and finally got off his bed.

"..but im too lazy to go downstairs fuck it." he said and flopped himself down on his bed again.

"aha! im going to call seungmin hyung and ask him if he could accompany me." jeongin said and dial seungmin's number on his phone. he knew seungmin is studying for his exams right now but he couldn't care less.

"hello? jeongin?!" seungmin said on the other line.

"hi hyung! i just want to ask you something."

"seriously, jeongin?! we just literally talked a while ago? what do you want?"

"i know, but.. are you free for tonight?"

"uh for what? jeongin, you know i have my exams tommorow right?!"

"yeah i know.. just answer my question!"

"yep." seungmin sighed.

"great! now, do you want to hang out?"

"ugh, okay!? where are we going though?"

"i don't know either.."

"fine. i'll meet you at the park."

"oh okay! thank you seungmin hyung!!" jeongin squealed in excitement, with that he ended the phone call and immediatly rush towards the bathroom to prepare himself. once he's done he slid in his shoes and go downstairs to get something, he got out of his apartment and began walking.

as soon as he reached the park, he sat on the bench near the fountain and waited there for seungmin. as he keep on waiting he felt someone tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and there he saw seungmin standing beside the post lamp.

"you good?" seungmin asked.

"yes, what took you so long though? it's like i've been here for the past 30 minutes." jeongin replied.

"im sorry, hyunjin keeps on bothering me that's why im late." seungmin explained.

"it's okay hyung! let's get going now."

"alright!" seungmin giggled, looking at how adorable the younger is right now.

soon they found themselves eating at the convenience store. seungmin didn't even bother to ask jeongin why, he just let the younger lead him. after they paid for the food they ordered they sit on the table outside.

"what's with tteobokki, gimbap, and cup noodles though?" seungmin asked.

"i didn't have my dinner so yeah.." jeongin said sarcastically and he started eating, plus earning a smack from seungmin. "ow! what was that for?!"

"you shouldn't skip your meals!" seungmin retorted.

"yeah whatever." jeongin rolled his eyes and continue eating his food. seungmin glared at him but he just shrugged it off.

"i think you're forgetting about your state, innie." seungmin said in serious tone.

jeongin looked at him as if he's going to punch him already, but he can't. seungmin is the only person who knows about his condition or should we say how really bad his condition is, that statement made him remember things he shouldn't be thingking right now.

"hyung don't even try to bring that up." jeongin playfully rolled his eyes and dropped his chopsticks. he sighed. he just only want to peacefully eat his gimbap right now but seungmin keeps on talking and saying some nonsense things he don't even care about.

"im just telling you though just incase you forgot." seungmin replied.

as they continue to eat, jeongin heard some noises coming from the back, when he turn around he saw a girl and a boy walking towards them, they are talking and laughing their ass out. he can tell that the girl is some kind of a filthy bitch just by looking at her attitude, i mean, not to judge her but she really looks like it.

"who are you looking at?" seungmim questioned him and followed his direction. seungmin froze on his spot, not really knowing what to do when he realized who it was.

as jeongin keep on staring at them, the boy suddenly spoke up and that made jeongin's eyes widened in shock. it's been 3 year's since he heard that familliar voice. he's been longing for it and right now he could feel his heartbeat increased when the realization hits him.

"c-chan hyung...?"

~*~

so.. how was it?

i don't know why but i just feel like writing today so yeah.. here's the update for you! hehe i hope you enjoyed it :3

thank you for reading my first chapter!

lots of love! <3