chapter two

i stand up from my seat and began walking towards them, i could feel my eyes well up with water and it's giving me another wave of emotion. as i took another one step forward, it suddenly rained. i look up at the night sky and it was so dark.

tell why me did it have to be like this?

some of the worst places i've ever lived in were fear and pain.

oh how harsh and cold is it here, this place is still forsaken.

i wish i could tell you how lonely i am,

"jeongin we need to go!" seungmin yelled at me as if im about meters away when im just literally infront of him.

i snapped out of my thoughts and immediatly packed up my things but i suddenly remember i didn't bring any umbrella with me which is too unfortunate because i have to run all the way back to my apartment.

when i was about to walk away, i unexpectedly bumped into someone and it made me fall on the ground that caused a loud thud, enough for seungmin hyung to hear it. i look up to see who it was and i was taken aback of how close our faces were. i couldn't help but stare at him, he looks more handsome up close. how can one person hold this much power? he's so ethereal.

sure, i miss him but this isn't right.

this is so wrong.

this was a bad idea.

i wish all of this was just only a dream but it looks like i need to face the truth and take the consequences.

our eyes met in an instant,

his gaze that made me feel like im even more than fragile and delicate as i am tonight, his eyes that holds the whole universe and telling me to hold onto it. everything, it's so perfect. it looks like fate has given up a time for the both of us.

"oh my god! jeongin, are you okay?!" seungmin panicked.

he's eyes are still focused on me.

"im sorry! i didn't see you coming through, are you okay?!" he said.

"yeah.. i-im good." i replied as i put a fake smile within to make it somewhat convincing. he then lend his hand for me to stand up and i gladly took it as i pull up myself. he had this aura around him that breaks me even more.

"babe, who's this?" i then looked away to avoid his gaze and turned to his left, it was his girlfriend, eunjin.

she used to my bestfriend and she was also one of the important person in my life besides chan..

..but that was back then.

"hyung, i gotta go. see you tommorow!" i retorted as i put on my hoodie and run as fast as i could to get away from him. everything has begun showing one by one and my biggest fear has come.

i guess destiny's plan is starting..

the night has fallen.

after that biggest marathon, i end up being on the park i've been before, i sat again on the bench and took a deep breathe as i lay down myself.

it's still raining,

the dark clouds above,

a peaceful place to let out my thoughts.

~*~

okay im sorry if this is too short :/

i can't believe it took me months to update this book.. it's just i have a lot of schoolworks to finish and stuff but i promise once christmas break is on i'll update more! olc sucks ya know </3

lots of love! <3