EPILOGUE

1 MONTH LATER:
Jin's P.O.V:

A month has passed and now Chaeyoung and I are offically dating.

The summer holidays have started and we'll be going home today. Chaeyoung is sitting on my bed putting my clothes in the bags.

I had been trying to pack since 40 minutes but everything was so messy, then Chaeyoung came and saw me struggling so she offered to help me.

Well the good thing is that we won't be apart for long in the holidays since her house is right next to mine, But my family and I will be going to China for two weeks. And also I recently found out that my older brother got accepted in the army.

My there is still one thing and the back of my mind.....Park Sojin.

Obviously, I no longer feel anything for her, But that's not my point. I'm scared that she will try to take out her revenge and anger on Chaeyoung....But I will always be there for her and I will protect her no matter what. She deserves to be happy after everything she went through.

"Hellloooooo?! Earth to Kim Seokjin!" exclaims Chae's voice and I jump in surprise. I had gotten caught up in my thoughts. AGAIN.

"Yah, what're you doing?" She asks and I stutter, " Well....uh.....I was....um...."

She laughs. "Nevermind. You were standing there looking like a statue for the past 5 minutes.....it was kind of creepy, to be honest."

My eyes widen. "Me? Creepy?"

She huffs out a laugh and hands me the bags. "Well anyways, here you go. All done."

"Done? Already?!" I exclaim in shock and she shrugs, "It wasn't THAT much. You were just making a big fuss. I mean seriously." I pout and she giggles.

"Thankyou though, you're a life saver," I grin at her and she kisses my cheek. "Anytime, Jinnie."

"Jinnie? That's new," I chuckle and she smiles cutely.

"Shall we get going now?" I ask her and she nods.

*.......................*

Chaeyoung's P.O.V:

Jin and I are now dating. He asked me to be his girlfriend that day when we kissed on prom and ofcourse, I said yes.

Even though it has only been a month, I am happy.

Jin never ceases us to make way smile. He cheers me up when I am down and he always makes me laugh. I am lucky to have him.

Ofcourse, I have not forgotten James and I never will. I cannot forget all that he did for me, and so will Jin. He doesn't mind it when I talk about him, or show him his pictures. Infact, he asks me to tell me more about him, and our relationship.

Aish, Jin is a really kind and caring person. I hope every girl gets a guy like him.

Oh and another thing! Guess which two lovebirds are now dating?

Sun-hee and Yeonjun!

And a good thing is that since Jin's house is next to mine, we can see each other anytime we want to!

Well, the two weeks will be boring though since he'll be in China with his family but I am happy for him.

We also found out from my dad (his company makes weapons for the army) that Jin's brother got accepted in the army. Amazing, right?

I am glad to say that for once, I am happy again. I don't get that many nightmares anymore. Even if I do Jin Is always there for me. I don't think much about the past anymore. The past is the past and I can't change it, So I should aim for the better future.

Thankyou, Jin for giving me this chance. For making me smile. For hearing me out in my dark times. For helping me move on, and for giving me a bright future.

I love you, Kim Seokjin. Over and over again.

And as long as you hold me tight, I will never be afraid.

*.......................*