Chapter 18: The Long Chase

[A\N: Halu! Nangangamusta lang .... Comment and Vote naman diyan!! V^o^V]

=DARA’s POV=

"Good morning, to the Top Princes and Princesses." the Principal welcomed us. MR. Yang is the President of the Campus, and he is often called as YG.. Stands for Yang Goon.. Goon is use for male, more like an honorific addressed.

Pinatawag kami dito sa office niya para daw sa gagawing Christmas presentation. At dahil daw kami ang nasa Top 20 Elites, we are obliged to participate.

"This is all about what Mr. Principal? You know I still have class at 2pm.. "Tiffany said while looking at her finger nails..

"As we all kn0w the chosen Top 10, will be performing every Christmas presentation, but this time we also included the remaining 10, so that there will be 10 boys and 10 girls performing.. Mr. Kim and I talked about it, and he agreed on me..  you already know how students adore the Top Elites right? Not only the students here but also outside the campus, everyone is invited and it will be more like a concert, and I want you to group yourselves. And I just want to suggest the Top 5 Princess to be in one group together.? What do you think?"Mr. Yang said eyeing the 5 of us..

"What? Me? Me with these 2 Crazy Park-Loser-Sisters? And a Female ‘crazy’ Rapper?? No! No! No no!!"-Sica exclaimed.

"Yah!! What do you mean by Losers!? I can accept that we're crazy but we are n0t losers."-Bom yelled at her.

“tskk.Crazy? as if you’re not crazy...This Plastic Barbie Doll..”CL glared at Sica

"Unnie! I want to be grouped with you! uwaaaah!"-Minzy whined.

"Aisht Girls!"Max just rolled his eyes, “I’m starving TT”.

"Mr. Principal, I want my sister to be my group mate."-CL

“I don’t want to be with these losers.”Sica said..

“tsk.. like a real spoiled brat” Bom roll her eyes.