Chapter 1

My name is Isabella but everyone call me Bells. I am moving in today with my older brother in his hause in LaPush. His name is Jared Cameron(24) and he is friends with Sam Uley(25), Jacob Black(18), Embry Call(18), Quil Ateara(18), Seth(16) and Leah Clearwater(19), Colin and Brady Littlesea(twins17) and Paul Lahote(25). I cant wait to see them all again expecially Paul. I have a crush on him as long as I could remember. when I last saw Paul I had 12 years and for him I was only his best friend little sister. Now I'm 19 and I have shapes in all the right places. Most of boys had girlfriends or boyfriend in Leah case but i dont know if Paul is still with Rachel. So now I'm standing outside Jareds hause and it's brethtaking.

"Bells! Finally you're home. Come here sis."

"Jared! " he hug me a little too tight but he didin't saw me in like one hole year

" What's going on?" asked voice,too familiar vioce. So I turned around and sow every one from our 'pack' and near everyone hed there other halfs with them but somethnig was not right. It was Paul, he was alone.

"Bells!" everyone shout and next thing I know I'm pulled in a lot of hugs.

The last one to hug me was Paul.

"Hi Bells. I'm so happy you're here alredy" he said and I have butterflys but then he pushed me gently and said with that smile "couse your brother here won't stop cout days so his little sis will be back" he lough at the end.

"oh.. good to know."I answered him." we're going to beach and make everythig for the welcome home bonfire for you shortie" said the only one Quil.

Only in that moment I realized that all of my old friends are like over six foot tall and I with my 5,3 am really short compared to them, even Leah. They took of and Jared helped me to unpack all my stuff.

In the evening we went to the beach. Immediately we noticed our friends near the biggest fire.

"Finnally you're here" Sam came to us "I think we have somethig to tell you"

"What do you mean? "

" Bells do you remember tribe legends? "

" The ones with wolves? Yes Sam. But why do you asking me this? "

" The legends are true. Everyone from our original group are the wolves, but you're not, yet"

"I should have known .. That's why everyone could not visit me . Only Jared could arrive."

"Exactly"

" Now that I know the truth about these legends, the question is whether I'll be a wolf like

Leah or I will not... OMG! What about the imprint?! "

" Every wolf, but not Paul, has imprinted"

I looked in Paul's direction and he was looking straight into my eyes.

" Not anymore " Embry said, I think it was him. It doesn't matter. All that's important to me now is only Paul.

A/N

Hi everyone! :) 

Please comment so I know what you're thinking about it :)