Chapter 4

And the last one ;)

Now I'm nearly 9 months pregnant. And under the constant care of one of the wolves or imprint. It's kinda funny when I sit with Seth or girls. Seth is a really funny person and very positive about everything. With girls we are cooking or baking for boys and Leah. But with Paul its different. He's worried that he will be on patrol when our pup will be born. And because of this, there is a talk in our living room. Yes Paul is living with me and Jared now. He moved in when I was 3 months along so he could help. We are waiting for after birth so we can buy a house in rez near my brother and get married. The best think is we will be near our family but have priwacy...

Back to the conversation Paul is having with Sam and rest of the pack.

"Sam, I need to be home for Bells"

"Paul I know but if you had patrol then Jared would be ta home.."

"Sam.." that was Emily "let him stay. I'm sure boys can do it without him for a while"

Sam looked at me and then at Paul.

"Please Sam.."

"If Paul is already begging.. OK we have to make new schedule.."

"I don't think so... " I said.

"Why?"

"I'm in labor right now!"

"We're going to hospital." said my wolf.

"OK go we take bag and tell other what's going on."

"thank you Sam"

We were in hospital in record time. Now its only a few minutes later and I'm in the delivery room.

"OK miss Cameron when I say you push one last time..now!" doctor said and I pushed as hard as I could.

"Congratulations, it's a boy."

"Paul we did it.. We have a son.. "

"I know babe.." he kissed me delicately "what about a name?" my wolf boy asked.

"I was thinking charlie Lahote?"

"After your dad.. Nice I like it.. "

"And so do we" we have not seen when pack came into room. i was the happiest women in the world. I had my Paul and family to celebrate birth of my sweet Charlie.

The end

A/N

So this  is the end of this story. I really hope you liked it :)

Please comment :)