CHAPTER 7

BAEKHYUN POV

Today..I'm going to my mom and stay a few days like chen. I called y/n in the morning but she didnt attend.  I called again and then she did.
Y/n: yes? *sleepy*

Me: was sleeping?

Y/n: yes..I'm now

Me:oh..I see. I thought to ask u if u could drop me home. I gave my car for washing.

Y/n: yes hyung. When is it?

I didnt want to disturb her sleep. So I said after 2 hour. Then she came and we entered the car and she started driving. She coughed a bit. I guess she got a cold.
Me:  did u catch a cold? did u eat breakfast?

Y/n: yes. Ramyeon

Me: oh..I see.

Y/n: what about you?

Me: cereals.

Y/n: oh..

Me: so did u see chen hyungs baby?

Y/n: omg...yes...I didnt want to leave. So cute. I love babies. They look adorable.

She was so cute while saying that. I was staring at her. I didnt concentrate what she was saying about.

Y/n: her smi- baekhyun hyung?

Me:o-oh yeah?

Y/n: where were u ? *laughing*

Me: nothin...

Y/n: so is it ur parents home or siblings home?

Me: parents home.

Y/n: ah...okay. is it left or right from here?

Me:  turn left. The 3rd house at the right side.

Y/n:okay...we reached!

Me: come!

Y/n: should I?

Me: yes..let me introduce you to mom.

Y/n: okay.

I saw my mom waiting for me. I bowed and introduced y/n to her.

Y/n: annyeonghaseyo* bowed 90°* jeoneun Lee Y/N ibnida.

mom: oh..annyeonghaseyo! Baekhyun told me about u. Come in!

Me: come y/n.

She came with me inside. She talked a while with mom and then she gave y/n a cup of ginger tea because she noticed that y/n was coughing a bit. She smiled and drank it. She bowed to mom and said bye to both of  us and left.

Mom: so kind girl. She only looks different from Korean womens. She knows korean well. Baekhyun-ah..why dont u date her? Huh?

I was blushing like hell when she said that to me. I tried to hold my smile. My cheeks were red in colour. I said.

Me: W-what are you saying? I-I d-dont...love her.

Mom: is it so?

Me:.......yeah

Mom:okay. Son, ur ears are red.

Me: o-oh...I want to go to the washroom.

I left to the washroom and looked at the mirror and my ears are red. I sighed and said omg...baekhyun. Then after a few minutes trying to forget what hapened I went back to the living room and started to enjoy my 1 week free time.
_________________________________

Y/n POV

I was coughing a bit and baekhyun hyung's mom made me a ginger tea. So sweet of her...but i was allergetic to ginger. I didnt want her to be sad since she made it for me. Saying no would hurt her. So I decided to drink it. I left right after I drank since I  might vomit or faint. I went back to my hotel, driving fastly and felt to vomit. I reached and started throwing up. My cheeks became red. I went to the pharmacy and bought medicines. Then I felt to sleep for a while. After I woke up I saw that Kai hyung and D.o hyung called me. I called them back