❤️𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗿𝘆❤️

❤︎❤︎❤︎
𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝗼𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

❤︎❤︎❤︎
"are you kidding? one of these literally says 'finger someone until they cum'! i-i need to sit down.."

kokichi just laughed and pulled out more cards with highly sexual dares on them scaring a few of them.

"too bad! you all agreed to this so we're playing until we finish!" he told them and spilled the cards on the ground, giving them out in a uno fashion.

"you blackmailed everyone here." maki deadpanned.

"huh? wassat?" kokichi acted like he didn't know making her groan.

"just hurry on with it.."

making one final smirk at the class, they begun the game.

"enie, mene miene mo— you!" kokichi pointed his finger around the circle like a child and landed on tsumugi.

"h-hahh?" she gasped and kokichi just repeated himself.

"you heard me plain jane! get to it!"

tsumugi just sighed and reached out to her deck of cards picking up a random one.

'put any food of your choice on someones chest and begin eating off it until you're done.'

"it doesn't seem too bad.." tsumugi said and froze.

"w-wait, who would let a plain person like me do that to them?!"

angie sorta waved her hands up as an offer and the other woman blushed.

"neeheehee~" i got whipped cream! pop off!" kokichi threw a whipped cream can st her and put some on angie's chest.

the next ten minutes were probably the most agonizing in the world because the two love birds started moaning under their breaths.

they were in the gym too, so it sounded too loud for anyones liking.

that was except for miu who was drooling and blushing everywhere.

"haah~" angie moaned, covering her mouth and tsumugi finished licking the last of the whipped cream off her now hard nipples that you could sort of see through her bra.

"d-done.." tsumugi said embarrassed, the whipped cream flavor still lingering in her mouth.

kokichi just clapped at how amusing this would get, and then pointed to the next person after shirogane.

"matsu-matsu-chan~" he snickered and kaede blushed, picking up a card of her choice.

'send a nude to the person of your choosing.'

"a-ahm...uh.." kaede shifted around uncomfortable knowing kokichi knew her crush on maki.

"well~? we all have each others numbers..so go ahead and take your pic kayayday!" kokichi shooed her out laughing to himself.

after about five minutes she returned blushing. maki's phone then buzzed and she basically had a nose bleed looking at her phone.

"i wanna die." ryoma groaned and put his head in his heads.

"just cuz' you're complaining i'm making you go next!" kokichi told him as the other cursed under his breath.

this was gonna be fucking hell

♫❤︎♫❤︎♫❤︎♫
𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟺𝟽𝟷