Destiny

"It's been too long, where and when are you coming back..... Tanjiro."

"I wonder what she's up to right now.... Maybe I'll send her a letter to let her know that's I'm doing fine. Hopefully we'll get this done soon. I miss her... Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke! Break's over, time to hit the road again!"

" Till we meet again Kanao/Tanjiro. If we ever cross path again then..... Maybe it's destiny"

As a the 4 spent their time walking trying to get to their main location. Zenitsu notices that Tanjiro has been feeling down lately and is starting to fall behind the group.

"You two go on ahead."
"Make it quick Monitsu"

"Oh.? Hey Zenitsu. Why aren't you with Nezuko? Didn't you say you were going to protect her?"
"Yeah I will. Same goes to you. What's wrong with you. You're never like this. What caused this all of the sudden."
"Oh don't worry about me. I'm just remembering something from a while back."
"And that is...?"

"Never mind that. Let's go finish this mission already."

Tanjiro sprinted ahead to where Nezuko and Inosuke are

"Sure... Something definitely wrong with him."

Back at The Butterfly Mansion

"Ara? What's that Kanao?"
"Master.. Oh um.. it's an old picture!"
" Mind if I take a look?"
"Oh umm no! Please don't."
"Oh come on now. Just one picture."
"No!" Kanao replies by pushing Shinobu to the floor
"Ara? I see so that's how you're going to play huh? Better start running. I'm going to see what that pictures are"

After a while of running with Shinobu trying to catch Kanao. She eventually succeeded and pinned Kanao down

"Now, let's see what these are... Oh my. How interesting."
"Guh... this is so embarrassing..."
" All of them are a certain person's photo... Maybe Sis was right."
" I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to.."
" To fall for Kamado Tanjiro?"
" Yeah... I'm so sorry."
"What are you talking about? I never said you're not allowed to fall in love. It's the exact opposite actually."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
" Oh let's save that for tomorrow. Get some sleep for now. You must be tired."
" Goodnight Master."

"So it's Kamado Tanjiro after all. What a surprise. Maybe it's destiny. Kanao will finally be a free willed girl. Take good care of her Tanjiro."

Those were the last words she said before falling to the ground.

Next Morning

"Light... I finally made it."
"Good you're awake now"

Shinobu was so shook to the fact that she's back in the living world that her heart almost stopped

"What were you doing last night?"
"Tomioka-san. What are you...?"
"You passed out last night. Good that I made it on time."
"Holding other people when they're wide open. Maybe that's why people hate you so much Tomioka-san."

Veins popped off Giyuu's head making it really obvious that he's mad but.. He took a deep sigh and.

"I'm... Whatever. Say what you want. I'm just glad that you're okay, Kocho"
" My My. What a surprise. I guess you're still the same as always."
"Listen to me. I don't care if people hate me. There's a reason why I'm like this today."
" Mind telling me the whole story?"
" *sigh* guess it can't be helped"

With Tanjiro for now

"Zenitsu! Come here for a second, I wanna talk to you."

" What's up? So um. I know that you want to protect Nezuko at all cost, so I'll trust you to do that for me. Complete the mission without me. I need to finish something more important than this mission"

"Wait.! Tanjiro! Where are you going?!" He screamed as he watches Tanjiro sprint farther away from him each seconds

"Of course he's going to ignore me. Well might as well. Protect Nezuko-chan at all cost! I'll make you proud Tanjiro."

After that

" *pant* . Damn in. I gotta hurry. I can't wait any longer. Screw your mission Shinobu. I'm getting restless, I have to do it. Forgive me Nezuko."

"Is that...? Tanjiro!"
" Lenex?"
"Hey I don't have time for this. I gotta go see someone."
"Kanao?"
"Yeah..."
"I got you man. *snap*"

Then Half of the Universe was wiped.
(Jk)
Of course, Tanjiro get teleported there

"You're welcome. Bye."

"Here I am. Anyone Here?"
"That Voice?!" Kanao was alerted after she heard that familiar voice that has been stuck on her delusional head for a long time.
"Hello?"
"TANJIRO!!"

"Ow.. Ow. Kanao! That hurts, a lot. I think I broke one of my ribs."
"Sorry! I got too excited." She apologizes while hugging him tight.
"Hey! Look at you now! All formal and is pretty warm towards other people. Good for you Kanao!"
"It's all thanks to the person I like..."

Tanjiro's head went blank for a second. As soon as he heard that sentence, everything was stuck and it's pitch black. All he could imagine is a made up guy stealing the person he loves more that himself being taken away.

"Tanjiro? Tanjiro? Are you okay?"
"Tch.." He gestures before running off somewhere.
"Tanjiro! Where are you going?!"

Kanao tried her best to catch up to Tanjiro but she couldn't make it. If only she knew that she made a mistake.

"Tanjiro... I finally get to see you again, but! Why do you have to leave me again! Maybe it isn't destiny after all."

" If only... If only... I could've been with her! Who am I kidding. There's no way anyways. That majestic rich guy must be so lucky to have owned the most beautiful flowers of all. That was a pretty immature act, running off like that. I should probably head back to the mansion for now."

And so he does but without shedding tears every step. All he can visualize is Kanao not talking to her and those kind of hurtful things he could imagine

"Master Shinobu? Are you here? Im opening the door"

What behind the door shooked her and she also realized what the solution is to her problem