Awakening

Izuku was walking back from the cemetery after crying so much that he couldn't cry anymore his heart ached with extreme pain he wanted to cry more he wouldn't be angry but he just couldn't not after everything that just happened not after he failed her.

He walked into his home with his mom and dad on the couch watching TV just joking and laughing with each other completely oblivious to his suffering.

Television: in recent news a A woman by the name of Aguri Yukimura was killed by a villain when the pro hero slipstream was capturing him. Thanks to the heroic acts of slipstream the villain was eventually caught and put behind bars.

Izuku stopped his assent towards his room when he heard the television and what the news reporter said.

Inko: Villains these days are getting more and more daring.

Yagi: don't worry honey as long as there are hero's villains will never to able to escape justice.

Inko: yep I heard that the new batch of hero's are twice the amount since last time.

Yagi; yep more and more people are finally Turning to the side of Justice.

Izuku couldn't handle what they were saying all that lies and rubbish that they were saying his parents were naïve and stupid people they didn't know what happened that day it wasn't a villain killed her it was a hero a false and fake hero that wanted nothing more than to satisfy his own greed and pleasure.

Izuku ran upstairs into his room shutting the door behind him and crying himself to sleep. After he woke up he looked around his entire room the room that he Carefully made, it has the pictures of every single pro hero. He used to look at them with admiration now he sees false hope and distaste.

Izuku mind: try to hold it back but you're pathetic and weak.

Izuku hears a voice in his head so he ran outside in the dark not knowing where he was going but just wanted to get away.

Izuku mind: that's right run, run, just like the coward Izumi and her friends say we are.

It started to rain as he kept running.

Izuku mind: isn't it time we stopped running and actually fought back if, we had just fought back we would've been able to save Aguri but no you just ran and hid like a coward.

Izuku ran into the cemetery right in front of Aguris grave. He could do nothing but stare at it.

Izuku mind: that was no hero that night that was a villain the system made into a hero,  how many more people like him are they. How many other people suffer because of them, Isn't it time that we expose them that we made them suffer. That we made them afraid to step outside.

Izuku just stared at the grave in confusion before it turned into an angry scowl. Izuku got up with a determined look on his face before turning around and looking at a statue

 Izuku got up with a determined look on his face before turning around and looking at a statue