Cavalry

Everyone was still yelling at izuku demanding he be disqualified but Nezu said that support course students can use there gear however they see fit so izuku did not cheat and he will not be disqualified. Izuku nodded at the principal before turning to see Bakugou stopping right up to him.

Bakugou: listen here you loser, you may have won this round but don't expect to be lucky again.
Izuku: it wasn't luck that made me win Bakugo it was being smarter then the rest of you. Next time think outside the box.

Izuku smirked at him before walking away with Bakugo hurling insult after insult at izuku swearing that he will not win the next challenge.

After getting over the shock and disappointment that was the Obstacle race midnight said that the next challenge will be a game called cavalry in this game people will have to be in groups of 4 with a rider on top and 3 people on the bottom as support. Our goal is to grab as many points form the other team as possible before the timer runs out the first 4 teams to have the most points win.

Midnight: also there is a little catch first place will be given the 10,000,000 point bandage.

Hearing that everyone stared at izuku with a sadistic grin.

Everyone: 'Your dead.'

Everyone expected izuku to be shaking in his boots or scared but he was in a thinking posture. He was humming to himself before he snapped his fingers and had a confident smirk on his face.

Izuku: this will be the easiest win for me.

Everyone who heard that took it as a challenge and are going to pull everything they have to wipe that smirk off his face.

Midnight: alright you have 2 minutes to chose your teams.

Once she finished everyone started walking around to get there teammates. Izuku walked calmly towards a certain creation user.

Izuku: Momo would you like to join my team.
Momo: im sorry but you carry the 10 million point I do not have the courage to set myself as a target.
Izuku: trust me the 10 million point is not a target it's a weapon. I have a plan that will ensure that we be in first place.

Momo didn't want to join his team but she saw him fights and witnessed how he took down the nomu using nothing but his brains so she decided to take a gamble.

Momo: alright who are we getting next?
Izuku: follow me.

Izuku and Momo were now walking towards a mini Aizawa with purple hair.

Izuku: Hitoshi Shinso would you like to join our team.
Shinso: sure nobody else wants me.

As they were about to walk and get there last member she came running right at them before getting up in Izuku's face.

Hatsume: Izuku, please let me join your team so I can show the whole world my babies.
Izuku: sure we were already heading towards you.
Hatsume: awesome!

Here are the teams.
Izuku, Momo, Shinso, Hatsume.

Izumi, Tenya, Uraraka, Tokoyami.

Bakugo, Kirishima, Ashido, Sero.

Shoto, Kaminari, Shota, Shoji

And many more

Once the buzzer was announced everyone ran towards Izuku and his team.

Izuku: Hold it, don't move yet.
Momo: there coming closer.
Izuku: hold it.
Bakugo: your dead Deku.
Izuku: Hold it.
Shoto: sorry Izuku but you lose.
Izuku: hold it.
Izumi: I'm sorry brother but you cannot win.
Izuku: NOW SHINSO.
Shinso: Izuku is the strongest person in the world.
Everyone: like hell he is.

Just then everyone froze in place not moving.

Shinso: alright one by one give us your bands.

And jus Iike that one by one everyone gave there bandages to everyone.

Present Mic: will you look at that Shinso form the Gen Ed department has brainwashed all of them to give there points to him.
Eraserhead: Yeah good plan Izuku.

But just then an explosion rang out when the dust cleared they everyone was out of there brainwashed state.

Izuku: move it now.

They then started running away just in time before all the teams got there barring straight.

Izuku: how many points do we get.
Shinso: only 2 thousand.
Momo: we are losing ground.
Izuku: Hatsume know.
Hatsume: you got it.

Using the jet boots they flew over the teams that pushed them to the corner.

Bakugo: your not going anywhere Deku.

Bakugo propelled himself forward in the air and before they new it snatched the 10 million point out of izuku's head.

Hatusme: they got the 10 million.
Izuku: don't worry we won let's go after some more points.

After a few more minutes Izuku's team was able to get there hands on the 10 million points they and once the buzzer went off signaling the end of the challenge Izumi and her team cheered.

Present Mic: What an exciting turn of events Team Izumi was able to get there hands on the 10 million points just in time to win the tournament. Which means first place goes to-
Izuku:HOLD IT.

Izuku scream drew the attention of everyone.

Izuku: her team is not in first place we are.

Everyone laughed at that even Bakugo.

Hero: is this guy for real.
Hero: you lost quirkless loser.
Hero: get out of here.

Izuku then opened his mouth and pulled out the 10 million point bandage.

Everyone: WHAT!!!

Midnight went towards the 10 million point that Izumi and her team had and looked over it before yelling.

Midnight: Team Izumi were not able to acquire the 10 million points they have a fake.
Present Mic: well it seems like first place goes to team Izuku. But how did he pull it of.
???: I can answer that.

everyone turned to see the principal in all his glory standing with a pleased smile.

Nezu: it all depends on his team mates you see Momo Yaoyorozu quirk is called creation izuku asked her to create a fake 10 million point to through the rest of the teams off course izuku stuck the real 10 million in his mouth which still abides by the rules and just a contingency plan he still tried his hardest to keep the 10 million points and a couple of other points just in case. This is where Hatsume and Shinso come in with there help Izuku was able to get his team more points with Shinso and being able to evade other teams with Hatsume. In conclusion Izuku Yagi ruled the entire cavalry even before it started. Am I correct Izuku?

Everyone was shocked beyond belief before another uproar appeared.

Hero: THIS IS STUPID.
Hero: THERE IS NO WAY THAT QUIRKLESS FILTH COULD BE THAT SMART.
Hero: YOU TRYING TO MAKE US SEEM STUPID.

Izuku: 'I'm not trying to make you people look stupid you all already are stupid enough.

Authors note:
Hope you all liked this chapter be sure to vote and leave a comment down bellow.

GOOD BYE