Chapter 1 - She Moved In

“So Taylor officially moved in with you?” asked my best friend, Luke.

“Yeah, she did yesterday,” I replied smiling widely. Sometimes he asks way too many questions. He could be a reporter one day.

“Hey Luke can you help me brainstorm some ideas of how to propose to Taylor?” I asked him hoping he had some fabulous idea lurking inside his brain.

“Well, what does she like? Because you can start with that, go to your favorite place or the place where you guys met, then buy her favorite things and then propose to her with her parents and your parents around you guys?” he replied thinking really hard.

“Sounds good to me but I’ll try and think of something but I’ll consider your suggestion.” I replied. To be honest, I am actually thinking of considering Luke’s opinion.

“Well what sort of things does Taylor enjoy doing?” he suddenly asked.

“She loves to cook, workout, fashion obviously, sketching, anything fun and romantic things,” I replied smiling and remembering everything that I adored about her.

“Hey dude, I have to run it’s getting pretty late. I’ll see you at work tomorrow!” I gave him a fist-bump and began the journey home.

“Goodnight bro, have fun with Taylor!” he replied smiling.

I walked out of Luke’s house and went to my car and drove off. I got home and saw Taylor sleeping on my bed. She finally agreed to move in. We had discussed it months prior but the timing felt right. Now was the time for us to really commit to one another. I smiled, knowing she was there with me and changed my jeans and shirt into something more comfortable to sleep in. I walked over to my bed, kissed her on the forehead and whispered goodnight even though she’s already asleep and finally, the exhaustion of the day took over me. I fell asleep dreaming of my true love, who now calls my home, hers!

------------------------------------------------------------
give me a feedback about what y'all think :)