part 1

I do not own odd squad or any of their characters (obviously) enjoy!

It was a normal day at Odd Squad. Well, normal besides the fact that everyone was buzzing about the Odd Squad dance that was coming up.

And to be completely honest, Otis sort of wished everyone would just shut up about it for a second. It's not that he didn't wanna go to the dance, or that he thought it'd be so bad, he just didn't know who he wanted to go with. And as soon as he figured that out, he'd have to ask them out, and then came the possibility of rejection and ruined friendships.

It was all very overwhelming.

And to make things just a bit more complicated, Ms O had thought of the 'great idea' that if a girl wanted to ask a guy, she'd have to give him a note with a clever message on it. (But the guys had to ask face to face though.)

Of course.

Otis was currently sitting at his desk, doing paperwork next to his partner Olympia.

"Hey, Otis?" Olympia said, looking over at Otis.

"Yeah?" Otis replied, looking up from his paperwork.

"Um, I-" Olympia was interrupted by some one tapping her on the shoulder.

Olympia looked over her shoulder to see a tube operator standing there looking at her.

"Hi, Odonnell, what do you need?" Olympia asked generously.

"Would you like to come to the tube lobby to take a survey on our tube system?" Odonnell asked, smiling.

Naturally, Olympia agreed to this with a huge smile.

"Of course!" she beamed.

"Great. It will only take.... at least 10-15 minutes." Odonnell informed her, before walking off to the tube lobby.

"Hey, Olympia, what were you gonna ask me?" Otis questioned before Olympia could walk off.

"Oh, uh just look on my desk, ok?" she replied nervously before walking off to follow Odonnell.

Otis hesitated a second before doing what Olympia told him to. He almost wasn't sure he heard her right.

Sure enough though, when he looked over her desk, there was a small note on it.

Otis picked up the note and read it.

It said:

'I would really love for you to go to the dance with me! I think it would be really fun, and I know you like to dance so yea. So what do you say, partner? Let me know. This is Olympia by the way :)'

Otis couldn't help but smile as he read it.

Olympia was asking him to the dance!

A/N: Hey guys! So first chapter done! Sry it's so short but i was just trying out the app so yea. Hope you guys like it. Plz let me know if you guys want the next chapter and comment what you thought.

Thx guys! Kisses.