characters

Disclaimer!!

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This may contain some unapproachable words.

___...___

Meet The Psychopaths..

Five girls with different personality, attitude, ability and strength. Empress, the leader and bullseye queen while firewolF is the most dangerous one. JoKer is the one who loves playing deadly games. Blade, the most honest, sharp and authorized one, like the blades of sword and lastly Acinonyx the ferocious and the fastest among them.

.
.
.
.

Calhistana Gage Martinez

known as Agent Empress

The leader and eldest of the group. The most intuitive and agile. Most observer, keeper, quick-witted, and a combination of cool and feminine girl/agent. The soft side of her is that she's not showy on taking care of her members, but she really loves and takes care of them a lot. Her happy pill are foods and books. Loves singing and weapon fights. A more than a pro archer and athlete. If you're doing a serious stupid things, by just staring at you with her fierce eye will make you stop it. 

Alessandra Maurice Alarcon

known as Agent firewolF 

A brave, fierce and dangerous wowan. She has a good heart and great personality when it comes to her friends and family. Kinda childish and slow type but fast when it comes to missions. She's good at any kind of martial arts. Loves eating, singing and playing guitar. She doesn't know the word 'surrender'.