Chapter - 4 Food Poisoning

Rakshit's POV

We all had our dinner and when guests were leaving, I and humphead sat on the table near by whereas Shivya were lost as always.

" Gropper! I'm bored! Tired! And everything!" Humphead broke the silence.

" Me too humphead! Where are shikhar and Divya lost?"

" I don't know! I'm feeling very sleepy!"

" Hump head see! What's there. I'm sure after having this, your sleep will run away!"

I spotted the Ice cream!

"Ummmmmmm! Ice cream!!!!!"  Humphead shouted. I kept hand on her mouth and stopped her.

" Humphead! Why are you shouting! Do you want to gain attention or what?"

" Ice - Cream!"

" This is not what I asked!"

" Ice- Cream!"

" You won't answer!"

" Ice - Cream!"

" Fine! Kiddo!"

She glared at me with' I am not a kiddo ' expression.

I nodded.

She smiled sheepishly. I nodded and we marched over there.

We were eating our ice cream, while from nowhere my friends popped up. Now half and hour; teasing hour! Arghhhh!

" What is this  The Great Mr Rakshit Shergil? We thought atleast you won't do this with us ! But you also proved us wrong! And Drishti! This is not fair! You are stealing our Rakshit!"

Humphead just smiled. I smiled at them too.

" O hello! What I asked you? She smiled that doesn't mean you'll smile too! That too looking at her!"

I glared at them. While he Looked at humphead with 'see him!' look. She looked at him with ' He is like that only!' look.

" O Shut up guys! You all are over reacting!" I broke their looks!

" Oh! Now we are over reacting? Fine! Let it be! But tell us one thing, how do you both met? "

I and humphead choked on our ice-cream while looked at each other. Shit! It would be an understatement if you say our first meet was bad, it was the worst ever.

I gulped and smiled at them.

" Let's keep this story for another day! It's a long story!"

" Yeah! A very long!" Humphead continued.

" Do you even have time for us, just work and Drishti! That's it!"

I frowned at them.

" Okok boss! Now we are leaving, congratulations to both of you!"

I smiled at them.

" Thanks a lot!" We said in unison. I glared at her, while she glared at me.

" Byee!"

I nodded at them ,and when they left, we both left out a sigh of relief. We looked at each other with 'not happening 'expressions.