Chapter-9 I Am The Best !!!

Divya's POV

" Boogabear, what is this Yaar!" Bhaiya whined.

"So, I..I wa..a .... Was scared, and also I dreamt of tsunami, wh...what's my f..fault?" Di stuttered. She looks cute while stuttering.

" Why isn't the drama, the real drama starting?" Shikhar came close to me and whispered.

"Looks like the actors are practicing!"

"Hmm, let's wait!" Good!

Now the drama will start.

Di and bhaiya looked here and there. Looks like the start of the drama!

1......

2........

3........

And I closed my ears.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING ON THE FLOOR?"

I sighed. The hooter at the start of the drama rang, now it will start.

Shikhar clutched my hand and signed to look at them.

Woahhh! Ek picture toh Banti hai!

Both of them were glaring at each other.

Hahahahhahah!

" What is this Argentinosaurus?" Di whined in hers you-are-an-idiot tone.

"How the hell will I know boogabear? I'm also on floor! And I am 201% sure, you pushed me!" Ufooo Bhai!

"Hatttt! I was only tired! Why will I waste my energy to push a wall?"

"I. Am. Not. A. Wall!"

" You were a wall! You are a wall! You will be always a wall!"

"No ! I am not a wall! It's just the fact that I can fight and I can win, while you can't!"

"Who said?"

" One and only, the great, Mr. Rakshit Shergil!"

"Abeyy Hatt! You... You are the Most Lunatic Shergil!"

"Hatt! I am great! I am one of the top most Businessman !"

"So, what I am also one of the top most cardiologist! Patients run behind me to get themselves operated!"

"So? Clients also run behind me to get the deal and the shares!"

" Those clients are also lunatics! They don't know their Boss ran away from a mental hospital!"

"Those patients are also Physcopaths! They don't know their doctor also had ran away from an asylum!"

"My patients are My patients!"

"My clients are also my clients!"

Wait, what are they arguing about?

" Shikhi, I guess the topic was how they fell down na?"   I confirmed.

"She! Don't call me that! And yes, I am also figuring out that only!"

"I'll faint any minute now!"