chapter 9

After a few hours of sleeping on a neatly made matress with a few blankets on it, you begin looking around for anything that could help you escape, you flinched as you hear a click at the door, kade comes in carefully carrying a tray with a bowl of soup, and some bread, you glared at him while he opened the cage just enough for him to push the tray in and closing the door.

Kade "probably not as fancy as the food from the rock queens kingdom but its at least sumthin."

You huff and look away as you push the food further away, kade made a short hum sound before kneeling down infront of you, kade reaches through the cage bars and grabs your chin, forcing you to look at him. taking a spoonful if soup, he forces your mouth open and puts the food in your mouth, letting go once you swallowed to let you continue your coughing fit, kade soon stood up and quietly left the cell. Locking the steel door behind him with a contempt and amused smile.

//barbs pov//
Barb paces the room as she runs her hands through her hair, the trolls watch in silence, too afraid or timid to even make a sound
Barb "So!? Its been two days. You guys BETTER have something"
The trolls flinch and all stare at barb. They have never seen her so worried and angry before, all of the trolls looks around at eachother before deciding who should report first
Troll 1 "..w..well.. we ha..have searched all o..over the old r..ruins of the country kingdom.. and.."

Barb "AND WHAT!? You better have found something.."

Troll 1 "we s..searched all over queen barb! W..we found nothing.."

After barb got each of the trolls reports she fired them all. Only to replace them the next day. She felt like she was going insane trying to find you, the next day the kingdom was covered in missing posters with a photo of y/n with a large bounty

Y/n pov
You stare at the food you pushed into the corner. You ignore the loud sounds your stomach was making. You steadily  stand up as you begin to closely look at your surroundings, after a few hours you find yourself sitting in the middle of the room. Tired and frustrated. Until.. you spot it, a small slightly rusty bobby pin, you immediately pick it up abd hurry to the cage door, you begin your first attempt at picking the lock.

(Hey guys i know its been a while. Im sorry ive been taking a long break, i hope that i can muster up the motivation to continue this, thank you all so much for the motivation, and i know this is a short update im sorry. I hope you all like it)