"You ok, Michael?"

Carlene was upstairs with Paris, telling  her about Michael's tours and fun adventures at Neverland. Carlene told Paris to never believe anything that was said about Michael in the news and to keep it away from Blanket as long as she could, but for now it was Carlene's job to keep the kids safe from it. 

"Carlene... What is said about daddy?" Paris frowned as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"Oh honey... You will know when you are older. It's ok. you will know eventually..."

Carlene stood up, bent over and kissed Paris on the head. 

"Good night sweet girl!" 

"Good night..." Paris rolled over to the other side of her body as Carlene turned the lights off and closed the door.

"poor children..." Carlene whispered to herself.

                                                                MEANWHILE....

"Doctor, I cannot sleep. what should I do?" Michael asked Murray.

"Here... lay down and I will give you some propofol to help you sleep."  Conrad Murray dosed Michael with the drug. Michael fell asleep quickly and Carlene entered the room soon after.

"Excuse me but what are you doing?" Carlene questioned.

"Mr.Jackson couldn't sleep. So I dosed him with Propofol. Don't worry, I have been watching his heart so if anything goes wrong, I'm right here."

"What do you mean IF something goes wrong? Could he die from it!?" Carlene threw herself onto the floor on her knees next to Michael's bed. 

"Mike, can you hear me? Please Michael! Wake up!"

Mr.Murray said quietly, "Michael cannot wake up within seconds of falling asleep using a drug like that. It takes a few hours for it to wear off and for him to naturally sleep."

"You HAVE to wake him up! Please! I have an awful feeling about th-"

Carlene is cut off when the monitor goes off. 

"You ok, Michael!?" Carlene looked at Conrad. "what's wrong!?"

Conrad ran towards Michael and quickly started to do CPR.

"Don't let the kids come in!" Conrad yelled at Carlene. But right then Paris looks into the room.

"Daddy? what's wrong with Daddy!"  Paris cries.

"Paris please go call grandma Katherine!!!" Carlene's voice was being drowned out by the monitor and the crying of Paris.

"Paris quick!"

As Paris ran to go get her older brother so he could call their grandma, Carlene called the police.

"HELP! Michael Jackson isn't breathing! His heart stopped! please help!" Carlene was choking as she spoke.

"this can't be real. this can't be real!" Carlene thought to herself.

"We have an ambulance on the way, stay calm. It's going to be ok." The Opperator said to Carlene. 

Carlene looked over at Michael. his body lying there lifeless. She ran to where Paris was on the phone with her grandma and took the phone.

"Katherine, You have to go to the hospital. Now!"

"what's going on!?" Katherine's voice was filled with fear.

"Please just go!" Carlene quickly ended the call and looked at Paris.

"Come here Paris..." Paris cried as she ran into Carlene's arms.

"What's wrong with Daddy, Carlene? Is he ok?" Carlene struggled to hear Paris's words through her tears but managed to make the words out.

"Honey... I'm not sure if he will be here anytime soon... I hope that he does but if he doesn't then it's because he had to go home." Carlene rocked Paris back and forth.

"What do you mean he had to go home. This is his home. with me and Prince and Blanket. Why is daddy leaving us..." tears drenched Paris's face.

"It's ok. Everything will be ok..."