Chapter 4

2 Years Later...

Carlene held Paris's hand as they walked into Neverland.

Paris's hand gripped tighter to Carlene's and they kept walking. Carlene had been doing some research because everything about Michael's death was very strange. So many clues...SO many clues. Carlene thinks that there is a chance Michael is still alive. But how? 

Janet's POV:

I grabbed Michael's hand and we went to my own recording studio because we didn't want him seen. Michael was still trying to figure out how to tell his kids that he is still alive and he was still so mad at himself for lying to Carlene about his death. 

"Michael, we are going to do a song called the great forever!" I exclaimed.

"Got it!" Michael replied.

When we finished, I smiled and had my own editor edit the song. He was the only other person who knew Michael was alive. 

"Ya so make Michael's voice higher so it sounds like mine!" I told my editor. 

"got it!" He said with a smile.

I walked over to Michael who was looking at the news. There was still so much about him and his death. No fans had gotten over it, not even Michael. He felt like the Michael Jackson he knew died. Like, he really did die. Michael hated making his fans and family hurt. And by family, he also means fans. For him, his fans were his family, no mater how crazy they are. He turned to me.

"Was it wrong that I faked my death? I mean, I have to stay in hiding but at least I'm mostly left alone...Right? No paparazzi, no crazy fans suspecting me as Michael...But I feel so bad about hurting all of my family. What if I really messed up, Janet? What if one day I come out of hiding and everybody hates me!? What will I do then?" His voice was shaky.

"Michael, it's ok. If your fans truly love you, they will be more happy that you are alive then mad that you lied to them. And if they know your life story, they'll understand why you did it. Michael...They still love you. They still pray you were here. They would be so happy if you came out of hiding. And I hope one day you do..." I replied.

"Thanks Janet. And one day, I hope to come out of hiding...But it's got to be when they all least expect it. Like the day I supposedly died....Or my birthday. Anyways..." Michael's voice trailed off. 

"Ya those two days would make your fans so happy! Oh and Michael, what ever you do, you should probably NOT read the fan fictions about you..." I giggled.

"What? How come Janet? What's wrong with them?" He sounded concerned.

"Oh Michael...You do not want to know!" I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee.

"Coffee?" I asked Michael.

"Nah. I'm good..." He smiled.

"Ok then would you like toast?" 

"Sure! Don't forget the jam!"

I giggled.

"It ain't to hard for me jam, it aint to hard for me to jam!" I mumbled.

"Seriously Janet! Everything I say reminds you of one of my songs!" He laughed.

"I can't help it! They are catchy! Plus you have a song that has every word in the English dictionary!" 

"Very funny, Janet." Michael rolled his eyes.

"Indeed I am!" I brought his toast over and we sat down at the table.

"I hope Carlene and the kids are doing good at Neverland!" I said as I took a drink of my coffee.

Michael's eyes widened and he stopped eating his toast. "Wait... They are at NEVERLAND!?"