Hospital Visit

As everybody waited outside of the hospital room Michael was in,

Katherine sat with Carlene and asked what was going on.

"Michael's heart stopped after taking more than just a dose of Propofol."

Katherine silently gasped and her eyes started to fill with tears.

"My baby... My little Angel. God please don't take my baby away!" Katherine cried.

Paris, Prince, and Blanket all sat around with paper and some crayons to keep them entertained and calm.

Carlene stood up and looked outside a window. hundreds maybe even thousands of people were standing outside the hospital with posters of Michael and sayings about Michael. The fans were all so worried too.

Carlene turned her back against the wall and slowly slid down it with her head in her hands. Carlene started to cry. 

"It's not ok... NOTHING IS OK!"

                                                      MEANWHILE....

Doctors got his heart beating again. Michael was still alive, but barely and was in a coma-like state. 

The doctors didn't tell Any of the Jackson's or anybody else that was there for Michael, for they feared of getting their hopes up just to have them possibly crush their hope, if Michael didn't make it.

All of a sudden, Michael slowly opened his eyes.

"What's going on? Why am I here? Where are my Children?" Michael's words were being weaved together like yarn. most of the doctors couldn't understand what Michael was saying but one of the female doctors explained to the doctors what he said. She then looked at Michael and said,

"Michael You overdosed on a drug and your heart stopped working. and Your Children are right outside this door," The doctor pointed to the door.

"Do they think I'm... Dead?" Michael's eyes were so dark that it broke the doctors hearts to look at them. 

"They think you are possibly... dead. that is correct. would you like me to tell them you are alive and breathing again?" 

"wait..."

After Michael spoke with the doctors, the doctors came out, declaring Michael Jackson deseased.

All the family collapsed to the floor. They were crying and some were even screaming. Janet Jackson froze. She looked at the doctors talking to each other. Then the doctors gave each other a look that said, "I feel bad about lying" and Janet wasn't convinced that he was dead. So she asked the doctors if she could see him. And The doctors said yes.

Janet was suprised.

"Michael!?"