seventeen

Natalie POV

Emman older sister Arabella is sweet and kind person. She's like her mother sweet and easy to mingle. No wonder her twin daughters are beautiful because they are exactly replica of their mom Arabella. Her husband must love her so much.

"Sweetheart can you please pass me the cup, it's Anna's time for milk now!" Emman told me. I nodded in responsed.

Then I went to the cupboard and took a small cup that suit for Anna. I went to Emman and give it to him. But before I could give it to him he stole a kiss from me again though it's in my cheeks. I glared at him in response but the idiot just laughed and grin at me. I just shake my head trying to divert my attention to my cooking.

At my periperal view, I saw Arabella smiling in a teasing way to us.

Right now, I am helping Arabella cook for dinner, after she called and announced to her parents that I am back. They immediately wanted to meet me but Arabella said that no need to rush so she decided to invite them to dinner in Emman house.

"So you and my brother?" She asked me all the sudden. That makes me blushed

"No!" I said softly

"Ouch! That idiot heart must be hurting now. You know his super in love with you. When I returned home all I can see was a gloomy, sad Emman. So please have mercy on him!" She told me while keep chopping the vegetables.

"But I need to go back Arabella. I didn't go back here for good, it's just for a moment!" I told her.

"Why do you need to go back? How about him?" She asked me.

"I give Emman a divorce that he wanted for long since the marriage after that I went to Italy and studied there then went to work after. You see I have my life back there!" I answered her.

"But how about my brother? What work do you do there?" She asked me again.

"I'm a doctor!" I answered then her eyes go wide and jump at me like hugging me.

"Oh my God! Your a doctor too? My mom will be more happy about this. This will makes us three doctors in the family!" She squealed at me.

"Emman!" She shouted and Emman turn his attention to her. "did you know that your wife is a doctor?" Arabella shouted at him. Emman look at me shocked and then smile afterwards.

"Emman she's the third doctor in the family!" Arabella squeal again. Emman just looking at me more on staring at me intensely.

I know he's shocked, I can still remember him talking about how low of me to try wooing her mother by saying that I want to be doctor which he said I am disgusted and fake.

I can still feel the pain in my chest remembering what happened in the past. Which is why I don't want to stay longer here. I don't want to remembered all over again.

I am fully decided after this dinner. I will asked Emman the divorce and go back to my life in Italy, where I already move on.

"Hey you ok? Your spacing out!" Arabella asked me while she eye me if I am ok or not.

Emman went to my side and look at me worried.

"You ok sweetheart? Are you in pain? Or something? Tell me? Come on I will be the one to help Arabella for the dinner, just sit there and play Anna!" He said to me while he's hand went to my forehead.

"I'm ok Emman!" I told him while I tried to swat his hand on my head.

"Your not ok! Come do you want to drink something? What do you want?" He asked me while he coped my face this time.

"Emman stop I am ok! I just thinking something, that's all!" I answered him.

Then I bell from the front door rang. Thank God! It's save me from that awkward situation. Emman open it and revealed his parents, Daniel, two small boys and handsome guy whose I think Arabella husband.

"My wife!" The guy said then Arabella jump into him.

"I miss you so much!" The guy said kiss Arabella on the lips. Making me blushed of their sweet moment. Daniel and Emman smack the guy that made the guy scowl at them.

"Come on! Your still not used to this? Emman you already have a wife dude!" He whined

"Yeah he have a wife but I don't so don't kiss my sister in front of me like that or I will smack you hard this time!" Daniel said making all the family laughed.

"Oh what I think Natalie doesn't know my husband yet. Natalie this is my husband Ashton. Ashton this is Emman wife Natalie!" Arabella introduce us. He shake his hand to me and smiled.

"Wow! So beautiful, no wonder why this idiot whipping while your gone. Lucky idiot!" Ashton said to Emman.

"What did you say?" Emman said.

"Hey hey! That's enough your going to scare Natalie because of your behavior. Don't mind them dear ok? It's normal they always bicker and fight when we have our family together!" Ysabella said my mother in-law. Then she hug me tightly. "I miss you so much!" I can see her tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Mom! Don't be an emo!" Daniel said to her.

"Welcome back dear!" Archer said to me this time and hug me too.

"Let's now eat people your stealing my wife from me now. " Emman announced.

"Auntie this are my brothers they are twins too just like me and Ashley! They are Asher and Jasper! They are cute like us right? But we are more cute though!" Anna said while giggling.

"We are cute!" A cute voice answered I think it's Asher.

"But where more cuter!" Ashley said.

"Who said you are cute?" Jasper said

Oh my God this family is a complete chaos when they gather.