Hide and sleep

Remember that blue cover I made once? Sleep and tell? One that I felt was bad- So I kind of made it into a series and now it's second installment is here-

But first, lemme help you understand. When I make Covers, I make them thinking how they would look on a real book. 

Now, the sleep and tell one was just too plain- BEAUTIFUL. But plain. That's why- Just wanted you to know that I wasn't simply calling my shit trash for no reason. 

Enough of the foreplay (Damn I seriously need to stop writing like a horny teenager) here's the real deal.

For the first book, my imaginary blurb was

"Ashley rider, class president and the founder of the homecoming group, falls asleep in math and finds herself in detention for apparently being too distracted—Which was definitely not fair considering the fact that she single-handedly ran a community, but alas, the teachers were never ones to understand the struggles of a student.

 Ashley, being her tired and non caffeinated self, almost dozes of in detention, highlight almost please. Because as her eyes started to close, the light bulb went off and fell to her head. Quite litteraly may I add. With A trip to the infermery, a principal dead set on making sure she stays in detention and a very cute boy who might have been the reason for the broken light, Ashley's detention ended up being way more entertaining then she ever hoped it would be. Only question remaining, would she sleep and tell?

amazing right- why can't I get ideas like that for real blurbs- I SWEAR IF ANYONE WRITES IT THEN I'M GETTING IT PUBLISHED.

Wanna guess what the blurb for this might be?

Also give me my score- For the blurb and this book lmao. Thanks for reading, hope you are doing great and liked it! <3.