XI - Who are you?

Y/N POV*

I attended classes daily for 1 month. Seeing Namjoon Happy was the biggest blessing so far. But seeing him happy with someone who isn't me-

I know I shouldn't be selfish... But if you've ever loved someone you can understand this feeling. You want to see them happy but watching them happy with someone which is not you shatters you down. You want him happy but you don't want to share him.

I don't know if you understands me or not. I don't care if you think I'm selfish enough. The first person who made me understand my importance, who loved me and taught me to love myself.

How can I just let him go like that?

But since I can't bind him. I can't force him. I'm letting him go.

Each and every second in the class was torture.

Call me selfish or what this is what it is.

End of Y/N POV*

At home

You were going downstairs drying your hair with towel.

"Dinner is ready." Your mom said.

You went towards your chair and waited until you mom served you all food.

"Y/N." Your dad called you.

"Yes, Appa?"

"I and your mom decided to take you on our buisness trip." He explained.

"Wait why?" You were thoughtless at the time.

"Actually, it has been a long since you haven't travelled. It'll be good for your mental health. And you'll get a break from your daily life." Your mom answered while she gave you spoon/chopsticks (choose the one you prefer.)

"What about my studies?" You asked.

"Don't worry Mr. Lee will help you. He is my assistant and also a great scholar of his time." Your dad said taking a bite.

"How long the trip will be?" You can't wait to know each and everything.

"It'll be of 1 month sharp." Mother said as you nodded.

"I'll teach you some official stuffs. So that you can manage the company in future." Your dad said seriously.

"Appa, will it be hard?"

"Bit of." He smiled as you sighed.

Y/N POV*

I don't want to go. I'll not be a able to see Namjoon for 1 more month. But I think it is okay. Maybe I'll be able to get over of him.

End of Y/N POV*

"And yes. I also emailed your leave form for advance. Pack your stuffs tomorrow. We'll be leaving Overmorrow. And tomorrow you don't have to go to school." Your mum said collecting the dishes as you nodded and head towards your room.

Time passes you took boarding from Seoul and went straight to LA.

You enjoyed your trip there so much. Luckily you knew English so it was easier for you to communicate. It was a bit hard due to cultural differences but you soon made so many friends there. You met some Koreans too.