XVII - Trust (I)

Y/N POV*

All night I was thinking about ways to get Namjoon's Trust. Thinking and thinking... I don't know when did I slept.

I felt a bit cold when I woke up suddenly in the night. It was 4 AM. Well 'Dawn' is perfect word. I was looking outside of the window. The sun was not visible still but the colour of the sky is lighter. Fresh Air can be inhaled, free from all the pollution. Cold wind was blowing making the curtains of my house flow with it. Birds were up, jumping here and there, making pleasant sounds. "After a dark, cold night, a pleasant, delightful and shiny morning comes." I said as I smiled thinking about Namjoon.

All the memories we had in the past. My mouth which was crescent suddenly dropped. He have been a perfect Boyfriend all this long. It's now my time to prove myself. I thought as I sat up straight on my bed.

Moving away the blanket, I stepped on the cold floor. I went towards the study table as I saw some colourful papers and pens.

Why don't start his day with a heartwarming letter?

I sat on the chair as I started writing for him. After writing, I made an envelope with some blue coloured paper. Cutting small hearts of different shades of blue I put them inside the letter. Putting the letter into it, I sealed the envelope with glue attaching a glitter heart at the end of upper triangle. I kept the letter in my bag pack.

I smiled looking at it. I looked at the clock it was 5 AM. Today was going to be a fun day. As our exams are in 4 weeks, we have given a party to enjoy the last days of the school. I can wear whatever I want to~ Taking a warm bath I thought to choose some cute outfit, Something that he would like.

After rummaging through my closet for almost 30 minutes, I decided to wear a black plated skirt with a blue crop top. Looking at myself in the mirror, I kinda was looking like a cheerleader.

I completed the outfit with blue ankle length socks and a pair of black ankle length boots which covered my socks.

After brushing my hair I braided two strands of my hair in the center of right side. Decorating it with some blue bow clips. Looking at myself for the 100th time in the mirror today I applied some lipbalm and went down.

My mum was brushing her teeth down there, changing TV channel to weather one. She looked at me as she gave me a thumbs up telling me I'm looking good. I giggled at her compliment as I went into the kitchen to make something for Joon.

When I was finding something in the refrigerator, a thought hits my head. 'How about Kalgusu?' I said to myself as I remembered whenever we went out he would eat that. His favourite? Maybe.

I looked through different shelves finding the noodles. I was scared if there won't be any, but luckily I found one in the third drawer.

I slowly started making it as I was also reading the recipe at the same time. I've heard him saying that he doesn't like seafood, so I skipped prawns.

I was slowly stirring the noodles looking at the recipe and then again towards mine on Gas stove, again and again. My mum entered the kitchen as she slowly looked at my direction.

"You are making Kalgusu?" She stated as I nodded in response being busy looking at mobile and the pot. I can see her making coffee beside me through the corner of my eyes. "Does he likes meat?" My mum asked as I hummed in the response. After a while it hitted me as I looked towards her. "H-How did you know that it is for-" "I'm your mom." She said as she pinched my nose. "Don't you know that your phone wallpaper is his?" She said unpacking the meat. "Mr. Kim is a nice guy." She said as she kept the meat on the pan as I heard the ASMR sound of oil (A/N:- OMG I love that sound!!!!) I blushed at her statement as I again focused on stove. "Jess is also nice, how about her and HyunJin dating?" She said smiling as I widened my eyes. "Oppa? Mom how do you know Jess?" She just shook her head as she chopped some spring onion probably to sprinkle on meat. "She seems a nice girl so I thought she would be best for your Oppa." She flipped the meat as I just looked at her widening my eyes.