X - Really?

But who knew that it'll get worse.

Each and every second you were getting weak. It was like someone stole your own soul. You were empty inside.

One Day~

Mia came to give you a visit.

"Do you know how much I miss you." Mia said showing some aegyo. " What's there to miss me about?" You said weakly smiling. "Since when you are not coming, everything changed. The class seems quiet without you." She said holding your hands. "How about Namj- Mr. Kim?" You said wishing a reply that 'he asks about you and stuffs' "I don't know. He doesn't seems to care who comes and who doesn't~ The only thing he is focusing on now is Jessica." She said pouting. "I thought I have a chance with him but- ahhh... Well you know when there is a beautiful girl, why would he look at us." She said smiling. But soon she noticed your pale face.

Y/N POV*

He- he doesn't care? It felt like someone kept a stone on my heart. It suddenly felt heavy. Heavy? I feel hollow inside. Why? Didn't he said I'm perfect? Didn't he said he will be with me forever? Was this time his forever? Forevers are this short? What was every glances and winks that I got from him during the class. And. Suddenly my eyes went towards the closet. What about that jacket? What about Prince Charming? What about- "Did I said something wrong?" I was pulled out of my world with Mia's Questionable face. "He doesn't care." I said almost whispering. "It seems like that. Did you also had crush on him? Ahhh poor Y/N, It's okay... You are too innocent. Crushes will go away, When you'll truly love someone." She said holding onto my palm tight. Crushes? Huh... You don't know... You really don't know the feeling.

Then we chatted for a while. "Aishh... Y/N you know that Jessica is getting on my nerves!" She said with annoying face. "W-why?" I asked not expecting something related to Namjoon. "She is always with Mr. Kim! And He- he provide her all the facilities he could!" She almost shouted as I nodded. "He first gave her your seat! Then started to give her private lectures! And now? He even made her class president! Is he trying to perhaps replace you?" She was letting her anger out. When each and every word of her was piercing through my heart. "IS HE PERHAPS TRYING TO REPLACE YOU?" This line was echoing into my mind. Is replacing this simple? Then why can't I replace him? Should I replace him? No no... He must be acting like that so that students can't get a hint of us dating. Maybe he doesn't know about my health. Maybe he is thinking I'm on vacation. He will surely contact me once he knows. "Mia, will you help me?" I asked. "Yes, Y/N." "Please tell Mr. Kim about my condition." "But didn't your mother submitted your reports previously?" She was confused. "Yes, but it was for 3 days and I'm here for almost a week." I was just making excuses. "But I think he already knows. Don't you know your parents are rich? Whole school knows them." She explained but there was a point in my heart that was saying maybe he doesn't know. "Please tell him for me. Won't you?" I said with puppy eyes. "Okay~ Okay~ I'll tell him in the noon during self study session." She agreed and a bright smile flashed on my face. "It's almost school time I should go." She said as we bid each other good bye and she left.

I was holding on my phone expecting to get a call from him. Or atleast a message. Hours passed. It was almost evening... And- and suddenly I got sleepy...

I woke and it was 7:00 sharp! I quickly checked my phone if there was any missed calls or messages... But-

There was nothing. Just nothing. Is he really replacing me? No~ that can't be~ Maybe Mia didn't told him. I think I should call her if she told him or not.