4: the vampire

I walk by a party and see a kid getting attacked. I knock on the door and a lady dressed as a cowgirl opens the door. "Howdy partner!" She boasts. "Here for the party?" She quizzes. "Yes! I am! I saw a flier for it and I came to check it out! It sounds like a scream!" I beam. She moves out of the way and I walk in. "The kids are in the living room!" She gestures. I walk in and the other kids are on the kid dressed like a vampire. My instincts kick in and jump into action. I take a quick look around my surroundings and my eyes lock on a lamp post. Lucky for me I have enough destence between me and the ceiling to polvolt over the angry kids. I un screw the lamp shade and light bulb. I polvolt over the angry kids and grab the kid.

Thatch POV:

I ate too much candy and my stomach hurts so much! My ego was too much at the moment. I felt like I was gonna black out. I suddenly see a shadow fly over me and the fleshies. I get pulled out by a girl and she has me by the waist and she polvolts us over the fleshies. She's so small! She's looking at me!

My POV:

We get out side and I set him down. "Cool costume! You look exactly like a real vampire!" I say rub circles on his back as he puked up the rest of the candy. After he's finished he responds with " I am a real vampire.." he says leaning on me. "Cool! My father is van helsing..I ran away from him..I wanna help creatures... not hurt them..let alone kill them!" I help him walk. "I saw you getting beaten up by the other kids..I couldn't just let you get hurt..." I mumble as I wrap my arm under his arm and slightly lift him up."what's your name?" I quiz. "Thatch." He states emotionless looking at the ground. "What's yours?" He questions me."amary..." I say not looking at him. "I like that.." he smiles a smile full of fangs. We got to my house. I have him walk up the stairs with me. I open the door and I let him ahead of me. Guided him to the couch. "Please let me check and see that you don't have any major injuries" I strongly suggest.he looks away trying not to let me see his face. " Fine.." I get closer to him and untie his cute little bat tie. I take it off him and set it beside him and start unbuttoning his shirt. "H-hey what the hell are you doing?" He questions obiusly uncomfortable. "I'm checking for injuries." I state plainly. I continue unbuttoning his shirt. I finish unbuttoning his shirt and take it off him. I see some light bruises on his chest and stomach areas and a few gashes on his back. I step back my eyes starts filling up with tears. "Oh my God.." I mumble. My eyes over flow with tears as I gently hug him. I can feel the tension between us. I then feel a pair of strong arms around me pulling me closer to the vampire. I look up seeing that he was hugging me back. I smile sadly. "I know how that feels...I still have the scars.." I lay my head on his still bare chest. I close my eyes and fall asleep.