2: a new family?

The door opened up and there was a mummy? "H-hi.." I said not looking at him. " My father's girlfriend told me to come here? She told me that I was going to have to stay here..with casper?" I explained to the mummy.  "C'mon in!" He said happily. I walk in. I look around seeing 3 male ghosts one had a long nose and was really lanky,one was round and looked like a white pumpkin,and one had buck-teeth and round face. They looked at me, eyes wide. " Amary? Amary helsing! Your step mother told us that you were to stay with us? Due to your father-" the rounder ghost started and stopped with teary eyes. "Yes s-sir..." I responded. "You are very brave to still still with your passion no matter how much he hurt you..." The lanky ghost said. I looked down at the floor then back up and smiled at the trio of ghosts. "I only brought this..." I hold up a drawing of a human and a vampire holding hands as I smile. The buck-toothed ghost exclaimed"let's keep her!!!" I flinch at his sudden boast of excitement. I give the drawing to the round ghost. "Oh by the way, what are your names? I was given 3 names...fatso, stretch, and stinkie? Which is which?" I look up embarrassed. "Stretch!" The lanky ghost said. "Stinky!" The buck-toothed one burped."fatso!" The round one boomed. Is this my new home? I love it! A new start...