12: thatch takes over the school part 2

(a/n: I have been released from the dare today.. but, for those of you who actually enjoy this, I shall continue! I've grown to like writing this! So, for my enjoyment and who ever else likes it, I am going to continue this thing! Now on with the story)

Ra POV:

I have to do this, for amary!!!
  I stand up and pick up amary. "We'll get him back," I make eye contact with her. "I promise!"
I hardly ever make promises if I can't keep them. Amary needs her 'big bro' so, I will get him back! No matter what...

My POV:

  I was picked up by ra. He promised that he would get casper back. I smiled softly. "Please be careful.!" I hugged him before he opened the door.."but...I can't let you do this..." I push him into his sarcophagus and put moss head on top. "I am sorry...I can not let you risk getting hurt!" I sneak out the door.

_meanwhile in the dorm_

Ra POV:

  What is she thinking?! I push the top off my sarcophagus and scan the room. "Where'd she go?!" Kibash pointed to the door. "Thanks!" I run down the hall. I saw amary cornered by thatch and dummy girl. "Over here!!!" I shout shaking my butt and start running. Dummy girl ran after me. I circled around. I saw amary shaking in fear while thatch is trying to kiss her. This bunches my bandages!!! Grrrrrrr... the question is...do I attack straight on or do I circle around again..? what do I do? I run at him. Luckily he doesn't have his gun on him. I tripped over my bandages and he dodges and I pin amary to the wall. Her eyes are pouring and her small body is shaking.

    My brows forward.(he's mad at thatch or something) this scared her more. My eyes instantly soften. I pull close to my body. "Shhhhhhhhh...it's alright now...why did you do that...it was stupid..." I scolded her trying to stay soft. "I-im s-sorry.!" She studdered crying and pushing her face into my chest.

(Closest thing to it)

   We slide down the wall and, she looks up like something is about to attack us. She pushes me behind her and stands up.

 She pushes me behind her and stands up

I'm astounded. She's afraid and she still wants to protect me over herself!?!

   Thatch POV:

I have my ray gun ready to shoot ra but, my sweet amary jumps out in front of me. I can't shoot her.!

(I'm sorry if you don't like the picture but, I do! This does not belong to me!)I see tears fall down her face

I see tears fall down her face. I feel guilty for doing this..but, it's for her! I go to shoot anyways but, I shoot over her head and she ducks. "STOP DOING THIS!!!" she yells at me. "IM DOING THIS FOR YOU!!!" I retorted back. "I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS!!!" She said and grabbed mummy boy and ran. I stood there, dumbfounded. I drop the gun and run toward them. "IM SORRY AMARY!!!" I shout and she stopped. "Sorry? SORRY!?!" she started laughing,then crying? She turned to me with pain in her eyes. "After you had me have s*x with you? After you FROZE MY BROTHER!?!" I just staired.. I've never seen her like this." YOU JUST PINNED ME TO A WALL FORCING ME TO KISS YOU!!! AND YOU.SAY.SORRY.!!!" she breaks down crying. She falls to her knees. I messed up...big time..."I-i deserve that.." I said looking down..

My POV:

I fell to my knees. My knees were too weak to stand...I'm too weak to stand...I fall over into ra...I felt arms pull me onto ra.."I know...I was being stupid..."