10: boo-boos and bandages

Ra POV: as I was going to get amary to ask her out, I saw thatch grab her and pin her to the wall. I waited a minute to see what he was doing. BIG MISTAKE! He started punching her Stomach and scratched her face. I made a make-shift lasso and grab his hand. I pull him away from amary causing him to fly across the hall. I run over to amary.

      I pick her up and run to the  nurses office. "Please just wait a little longer.." I want to kill  thatch.

My POV: I was getting beaten up.by...thatch...everything hurt...
My vision gets blurry and the next thing I see ra's... chocolate eyes...on the brink of tears...I'm so tired...but...I hear..."please just hold on a little longer.." from him...I try to stay with him for as long as possible..

Ras POV:

     I make it to the nurses office and set her on the bed. I noticed that the nurse was out but, I know how to fix up boo boos. I take off her panic at the disco sweater and I look at her bruises. I grab ice from the freezer and apply it to the bruises. I look at her ch-chest. She has-gulp-SCRATCHES!!! (A/n: get a Bible!!!) I look at the scratches. And I unwrap my bandages from my chest cut some off and wrapped it around her wound. I run to the laundry room and grab a shirt and put it on her. I pick her up and take her to my sarcophagus. She needs rest. I left it open, but, I stayed in the room incase thatch came in.