#9

I believed all your dreams, adoration
You took my heart and my keys and my patience
You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration
You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation

- Rihanna, "Work" (featuring Drake) 🎵

This chapter contains boyxboy sexual situations until the pretty little dagger (†). Please skip if it's offensive to you.

*

The scenery seems a tad different. I've been to the library lounge only a couple of times, but for some unsearchable reason, the walls look creamier and the plush chaise lounges look some shades more vinaceous than they actually are. The library looks deserted; and comfortably so, considering how agoraphobic I naturally am. I hear distant chatter and I assume those are students screeching in some fervid arguments in one of the buildings adjacent to the library. I've got a maths textbook right before me and I'm praying for the perseverance to conquer my urge to toss that awful thing out the window.

I hear the exterior door creak open and then shut, followed by approaching footfalls. I take a chary glance round the room for anything heavy enough to inflict a possibly permanent damage just in case I'm jumped on. You can call it paranoia. I call it preparation.

The internal door opens and I'm stricken by a very curious sight: Tremaine is in the room. With the manner in which he spies the very corners of the room, I can tell that something wrong either happened or is about to happen. What's worse, I've got nothing for the offence. Not pepper spray, not a rod, not a flick knife. I have nothing.

"Tr—What're you doing here?" I'm not exactly distinct as I speak, and Trey utilises that chance to pull the window blinds. "So help me, if you come any closer I'll—"

"What?" He asks briskly, slashing me mid-sentence. He's now looming towards me as I fitfully hurl myself off the seat and take a few shaky paces backwards. He's still swaggering towards me and now my back is directly against the wall.

"Oh, I'm screwed."

He grins. "Not yet."

He steadies himself, his both hands pressed onto the wall on my either side. My heart palpitates almost rhythmically as he bridges the gap between us with his face.

"Trey, I—" I'm unable to finish his sentence as his lips ravish mine. His kiss is hungry, luscious, flaming. I'm trying to resist but he grazes his teeth against my bottom lip and I accidentally moan as he works his way into my mouth. His tongue slurps mine and the sounds that makes are hot enough to get me on. He withdraws for a minute, his eyes seeming to search my soul. For the first time, his eyes are blazing with irrepressible lust.

His hands slide to my waist and he kisses me again, and this time, the kiss is hotter than New York summers. My hands cup his head as he kisses down to my neck. I shudder as I feel my shaft toughen through my jeans. Oh no...

"Hard for me already, baby?" He asks. I can't reply because the very next second, his mouth is on my neck, first licking me. The sensation is maddening and I groan.

"Yeah, keep doing that." I feel his teeth suck on my neck with a motion that makes me nearly scream. My hands revolt against me and I find myself tugging at the edges of his shirt, yanking then off.

I want to taste him.

My eyes absorb the mound of muscle mass that his abs are. I find myself lowering my head, sucking his pecs. He moans in appreciation and grips my hair, begging me to continue. I lock one nipple in my mouth, teasing it at first with my teeth. I must be doing an excellent job, because I can feel him clench his body in pleasure. His shaft is also getting insanely hard.

I stop the nipple work and trail my tongue over his abs. He utters profanities that turn me on so much I'm tugging at his trousers.

He moans. "You want that rock?"

"All of it," I growl as I latch my fingers onto his hips and pull the trousers down. My mouth locates his boner and I lightly abrade my teeth against its head while he's still in briefs. He curses and groans as he grips my head.

"Don't tease. Suck it."

I heed his command as my mouth yanks the briefs off. When his member springs out unhinged, I gasp quietly.

"I'm the biggest you're ever going to get," he grunts. I take him at his word as he wrenches my head over his rock and I'm sucking the flesh off the tip.

I've never given a blowjob before, so I should be gagging. But Trey's shaft is so tasty I don't even think about anything else. I swallow it deeper, wetting it with saliva and gurgling a bit. The vibration makes him curse loudly and moan like an animal in heat.

I feel him tap my head, indicating his closeness to release. I pull up and return to his mouth, my hands working rapidly on his rock. Without even wetting it again, I slip up and down as he's painfully close to his climax.

I feel him grip my tool through my jeans and I yelp in pleasure. I continue to work him as I kiss him until he pulls me closer, his hand smacking my butt; the pain itself being delightful. He finally nuts and I let it splatter over my palm before poking my fingers in his mouth for him to taste himself. He sucks wolfishly and then turns me to the wall, yanking my jeans and boxers off. I feel his hand cup my butt and then spank it so passionately I yawp loudly.

He tweaks my nipples through my shirt with one hand and spanks me again. I smirk and so does he.

I feel his hand travel to my member as he ravishes my lips. He rubs me so excitedly and I feel myself dangerously on the edge. He bites my neck and applies more friction as I ready myself for an earth-shattering orgasm and—

MEOW!

My eyes fly open and I'm senselessly startled by my surroundings. I'm not in a library with Trey; I'm in my room with Mercury. I'm cuddling him so wantonly that he's objecting with a piercing meow. My bedsheets are thoroughly ruffled, my hair dishevelled and my shirt on the floor. My pajamas are just low enough to expose the dashboard leading to my member and one of my hands is suspiciously close to it. My body is drenched in my own sweat, as are my sheets.

Good angels, I've been dreaming.

I hear snickering from somewhere within the room and my head instantaneously flings sideways. My face turns to lava as I see Reese in an angle of the room on my study chair, right before my icon corner.

"Well," she smirks. "Care to explain that giant boner?"

Alright, that was HOT.
Please vote and comment!
🏃🏾‍♂️