chapter one

Hey guys welcome to my braddison story! Make sure to read my collab story with sherrythegreat called "Keeping up with the Swype House" Make sure to follow @braddison.easterling on tiktok and insta! Enjoy the story.

Addison's Pov-

I lied in bed and stared at the ceiling. Quarantine was so flipping boring. I shifted to my side to see my phone. 5 missed calls from Larri. Yikes. Ever since quarantine begun I spent the time on projects and my family. I sort of shut my friends out. I facetimed Larri back. He answered me and gave me the death stare. "Hi Larri.."

Larri- "Bitch what took so fucking long?"

"I'm sorry I was just-"

Larri- "Girl I dont want to hear any excuses. The only reason I would excuse would be if you're getting down with a guy"

I widened my eyes. "LARRI!"

Larri- "Hush. Now get on the game with me I'm bored as hell here."

I quickly turned on my Xbox and turned the game on.

Larri- "So how have you been?"

"I don't really know."

Larri- "Have you seen Tiktokroom?"

I nodded my head. Tears blurred my vision. Let me give you a backstory. Around September I met Bryce. We became good friends. And then we became  "besties" is what they like to say. We spent almost everyday together. I really really liked him. However things ended due to our schedules. But today on tiktokroom he was making out with some girl in Joshs youtube video. Not really surprised. I have seen him going to parties and all over other girls. I'm not gonna lie and say it didn't hurt me. Because it honestly did.

Larri- "Aww girl please don't cry.... OH MY GOD FUCKING DIE"

I laughed. Larri likes to rage a lot while playing fortnite.

Larri- "Have you talked to him yet?"

"Why would I? We aren't dating. I don't own him."

Larri- "Well if the bitch hurt your feelings go talk to him."

I groaned. "What should I do?"

Larri- "I say you should sub-tweet. Say something cryptic that will get the media going."

"Sounds problematic."

Larri- "Well if you want to do something unproblematic your asking the wrong person."

"Fine I'll tweet something."

Larri- "As you should......FUCK. I HATE THIS GAME."

I went on twitter to tweet something.

"What should I tweet?"

Larri- "I hate men. I don't know type how you feel"

"Larri no. Never mind I got it."

I started typing. "i hope you're happy :(:"  There sounds like something I would tweet.

Larri- "Damn why does it sound so depressing."

"You told me to tweet how I feel."

Larri- "Girl are you okay?"

"Well I'm on Tiktokroom."

Larri- "Welcome to the problematic side."