chapter five

Hey y'all and welcome back to Always You

Addisons Pov-

Bryce- "What do you mean 'us'?"

These past few days opened my eyes. I know we could try this again.
"Well.. these past few days things have changed."

Bryce looked at me and rested hand on my inner thigh.

"I have seen how much you care. I-"

I looked down. I didn't know how to talk about this. I looked back up at Bryce. His smile gave me encouragement to tell him how I truly felt.

"Back in December and January, I liked you. A lot. And months passed and I don't think my feelings ever changed about you."

I don't think I ever seen a bigger smile on his face. He pulled me onto his lap while holding my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Bryce- "Addison I never lost feelings for you. I never will. You changed me for the better. When I'm not with you I find myself acting like a fucking tool."

I giggled at his statement. Kind of knowing it was true.

Bryce- "If you're saying what I think you're saying. Yes. I want to try again."

This was the thing I needed to turn my day around.

Bryce- "And to make things better for both of us, let's go at a steady pace. Let's not rush into the big things just yet."

I nodded my head in agreement. I leaned my forehead onto his. And looked at his lips. As much as I wanted him right now it was too soon for that. I kissed him and bit his lip to tease him.

Bryce- "You are going to be the death of me Addison Rae."

Bryces Pov-

Now that things are more clear on us I never felt better. The rest of the night we watched her favorite shows. I didn't like seeing Addison upset. And I would to anything to see her frown fade into her gorgeous smile. She fell asleep in my arms. I had a major amount of sleepless nights these past few months missing this right here. Now I just have to make sure nothing slips away. I kissed her temple and then later fell asleep holding onto her.
———————————————————————
I woke up around 7. I looked down and saw her sleeping. She was beautiful while she slept. I slipped away to make her breakfast. I  made her favorite breakfast meal (blueberry pancakes and bacon.)
I set them next to her bed and left a note saying I had to leave because of meetings. I set my hoodie I left for her by her bed and left.
-
I was hoping that when I got home the rest of the boys would be asleep. Unfortunately that hope didn't come true. I walked in the door and saw all the boys including Mads and Nessa sitting around the kitchen. Josh and Jaden started walking towards me.
Josh- "Well well well."

Jaden- "Look who finally showed up."

I waved and tried making my way upstairs. The blocked me and pushed me into the living room trying to get a conversation out of me.

"Guys I have meetings to get to now let me out."

Apparently my phone wasn't on silent because then I got a call.
My phone- "Adds *red heart* is calling.."
And my phone low key exposed me.
Josh started smiling like an idiot.
Josh- "RED HEART?"
Everyone else started walking towards us.
Blake- "Hey Quinton you don't put red hearts next to someone's name in your contact unless something is going on.. right?"

Quinton- "Hell no. Bryce care to explain?"

I couldn't hang up on Addison. "Hold on can I at least take this call upstairs?"