chapter ten

Hey y'all and welcome back to Always You :)

Addisons Pov-

It's been two weeks and I was still heartbroken. He said he was doing this for my sake, but I didn't want this. I just wanted to be able to wake up next to him every morning, have dates at BOA, and to hang out with the Sway boys. I sat on my bed and started crying as Dixie was comforting me. "Addison." Tears were streaming down my face as Dixie was rubbing my back. "Addison you need to get out of the house right now." I looked at her and groaned. "And why is that?" "Because everyone thinks you died again." 

We got interrupted when Nessa and Amelie busted in the room looking like they were going to a party. "Why are you guys dressed?"  Uh oh. "Because we are going to a party at Notacontenthouse now let's go!" "No no no no no. No not happening." I looked at them and whined. "Guys no." But I knew whatever I said didn't matter. I groaned again. "Fine." Dixie ran and got ready. "Finally." I went to the bathroom and started my makeup. "Guys what outfit though?" Amelie through clothes at me and shut my bathroom door. It was a skin tight red two piece. I got in the clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. Perfect. I touched up my hair and walked back into my bedroom. "Well?" They all started hyping me up and I smiled big. "Let's go ladies!" Dixie yelled and we all got into the car and left.

Bryce's Pov-

"Dude you ready or not? Stop checking yourself out." I  smirked and fixed my chain. I walked downstairs and me, Josh, and Blake left. "The girls are going too." I widened my eyes. I haven't talked to Addison since I let go of her. "G-Girls what girls?"  Silence grew in the car. "Oh yeah Addisons probably going to be there Amelie just texted me." "Thanks for the heads up bud." We kept driving until we got to Notacontenthouse. We got greeted by Cynthia and Quinton when we walked through the door. "Erm. Bryce you realize Adds is here?" Cynthia asked. "I didn't know until we were 3 minutes away." "Are you gonna talk to her?" "Eh I don't know. Isn't that kind of weird?" They shrugged and went back to the party. I stuck by Josh most of the time until he found Nessa. I was sitting with Blake drinking a beer but I saw that he spotted Amelie and you know what that means. "Blake don't you dare leave me." "Oh I will." He said as he was about to get up. "You bitch." He laughed and hugged Amelie.

Addisons Pov

Nerves flew in my stomach. I started staring into space as I felt a lump in my throat. Bryce was here. "Addison. Earth to Addison." Dixie said as she waved  her hand through my face.  "What? Oh sorry. uhm." She walked to the kitchen and got me drinks. Yes multiple. "Who are these for?" She laughed and passed me two glasses. "For you silly. You need to let loose stop stressing." Mads walked by us and rested her arm on Dixies shoulder. "Mhm I agree." I smirked and started to chug the drink that got handed to me. "Damn." I felt wide awake. Me and the girls were talking for a while. And throughout that time, I had maybe a little too much to drink. I started feeling whoozy. I tried walking away to where the girls were but I ran into somebody. A guy. A strong guy. Holy his arms. I almost fell over until he saved me from falling. I looked up and it was exactly who you think it was. Bryce. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." "Hey. Don't even worry about it. Uh are you okay?" "Hmm? Oh uhm I'm okay I think."  He looked at me in a concerned way. I let out a burp but it was bigger than what I thought it would be. Bryce looked at me trying not to laugh but we both ended up laughing really hard. "But for real. Are you drunk?" he asked me as he crossed his arms. "Maybe a little bit." I said getting closer to him. He looked me up and down and had a smirk on his face. "Right."  He looked to everyone gathering around which looked like it was going to be a truth or dare game. "Why don't we head over by them?" Bryce suggested. I nodded my head and I followed him by everyone else.

I sat down next to Nessa and Bryce sat by Josh about two spots away from me. "Oh my god did I see you guys getting close in there?" Nessa whispered. "I don't even know." I said with an unfazed look on my face.