chapter two

Hey guys and welcome back to Always You!

Addisons Pov-

After talking with Bryce I felt so much better. In fact I can't stop thinking about him. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom and my brothers. My dad was at a meeting with Enzos manager. "Hey guys"

Lucas- "Addison Addison guess what!"

"What!"

Lucas- "I lost a tooth."

I looked in his mouth. "Wow Congratulations Lucas"

Sheri- "Where were you this morning?"

"I went to talk to someone."

I looked at Enzo and Lucas. I didn't want to have this conversation with them yet. "Hey boys why don't you go take Maui out."

They left the room. My mom gave me the stank eye.
Sheri- "Addison who did you meet.?"

"I went to speak to Bryce."

My moms frown slowly turned into a smile.
Sheri- "Really! huh. So what's going on between you two?"

We didn't really talk about that yet. "I'm not really sure. But he apologized for how he handled the breakup and that's basically it."

Sheri- "Do you still have feelings for him."

I blushed and looked down. "Possibly.. Maybe.. I don't know.."

Sheri- "Well I think you two need to spend more time together so it's more clear on your guys' future feelings."

"Thanks mom." She gave me a hug. "Oh yeah I think I'm gonna go to Boa with Larri and Mads.

Sheri- "Okay honey. Just text me if you plan on staying at one of their houses."

"Okay! And it looks like they're here already so i'll see you tonight or tomorrow."

I walked out the door and got into Mads's car.
Mads- "Hii How was your day?"

"Uhm!" I put my seatbelt on. "pretty good actually."
I started blushing mega hard. Damn it. Why do I always have to do that.

Larri- "Either you put on a lot of blush today or your blushing about something."

I looked down at my phone. "Well.. I just caught up with a.. friend."

Larri looked at me with confusion and then realized what was happening.
Larri- "Bish OH MY GOD. did you see-"

"Bryce.. Yes I did."

Mads and Larri started yelling at me asking for details.
"Y'all chill. He just apologized for his actions after the breakup. I'm not getting into detail."

"Anyways, Mads how are things between you and Jaden?"

Mads- "I'm not exactly sure at this point."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

Mads- "We have just been in the same stage forever now. I want to move forward but I also don't want to rush him."

I rubbed her shoulder showing sympathy and support. We soon pulled into Boa.

We started walking to our seats because we made reservations. I was scared to get mobbed by paparazzi because I knew the questions were gonna be about Bryce and what happened. We quickly ate and left before we got caught by them. We all got into the car and drove to Larris house.
——————————————————————
We arrived at Larris house and we all went in and watched a movie. We all just chilled there until Larri got up to go do something. He came back and he looked really excited.
"Get your asses up we're going to a party."
I looked at him with confusion. "Pardon me? We are in a pandemic"

Mads jumped up. "HELL YEAH LETS GO"

Larri- "That's the spirit!"

"Larri I don't have any clothes, I need to fix my hair-"

Larri- "Nope nope no excuses. I have some clean clothes here that girls left."

"Fine."

I went through the clothes and picked out a black short dress and an oversized jean jacket.
I used a curler I found in the bathroom and then we all left.
——————————————————————
We walked into a house that seemed really familiar. I was hesitant about walking in. But we put on our masks and went in. This house seemed so familiar to me but I couldn't put a finger on it. I looked at the stairs and I instantly remembered. This is Bryces and Taylor's old house. Which meant Bryce is probably going to be here. But he said he would stop partying so I highly doubt it. Mads spotted Jaden and instantly went to him. Larri was already dancing and twerking. I decided to walk off by myself and I stood away from everyone. I looked around and I suddenly saw Bryces face. What was he doing here? As I was about to walk towards him. I saw he was drinking and girls surrounded him. My face felt hot. He said he wouldn't do this shit anymore. I was fucking livid. I immediately needed a escape. I spotted Tana so I went over by her. She smelled like weed and vodka. Kind of typical.

Tana- "HEYYY ADDISON"

"Shhhhhhhhh!" I said as i put a finger to my mouth.

Tana- "WHATS WRONG!? you look like you need a distraction." She called a bunch of boys over and I was now surrounded by men who smelled like alcohol. I didn't usually drink but I felt as if I needed a few tonight. The rest of the night was a blur. Soon later, I felt myself being carried up the stairs. I was confused but I didn't know what was going on because I was that drunk. After, all I heard was yelling. But it was a familiar voice. It was Bryce?

Bryce- "DUDE LET HER GO. STOP BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS."

I didn't even know what the hell was happening . I felt myself being shifted into someone else's arms. It felt comforting. I blinked open my eyes to see Bryce holding me outside. "Bryce" I slurred.

He sat me up outside and gave me water.
I groaned.
Bryce- "Someone's a little drunk."

I looked around me and I started crying. Bryce knelt by me and wrapped his arm around me.
Bryce- "Adds please don't cry."

"Bryce get me out of here please." I said with tears streaming down my face.
He nodded and helped me walk to his car. I got in and I started crying more. Bryce got into the drivers seat and looked towards me.
Bryce- "Please don't cry"

"I feel sick."

Bryce- "I'm not letting you back into that house. I'll drive fast to Sway"

I fell asleep and until we got there.

Bryces Pov-

I was angry. I was actually fucking pissed off. Some dumbass tried to take advantage of her drunk. I felt like it was almost my fault because I didn't go to her sooner. But I tried to rush home as fast as I could before she threw up in my car. She fell alseep in the car which I don't blame her for. She is extremely drunk and obviously emotional. I rubbed her back as she fell asleep. She cuddled my arm until we pulled into Sway. "Addison. Addison. Hey Adds wake up"
Her eyes blinked open.

Addison- "I need to throw up."

"Then let's go inside quick."
I knew obviously she wasn't gonna get there in time if she just walked. So I picked her up and ran inside and put her in the bathroom. I didn't want to leave her there alone. I went in with and held her hair back. "I got you don't worry.."

teehee bryce is cute. anyways i had 8 mental breakdowns last night because i miss them. but i hope we get some sort of good content for addis birthday.