ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 5.1ᴋ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 25ᴛʜ, 2020
--------------------

Pansy was over at Draco's house this time, a rolled up piece of heavy parchment between her manicured fingers and an excited smirk on her face. When Draco opened the door—rather late in the evening, if he was being honest—he was wearing his favourite grey robe and a pair of green silk pyjama pants with a black and white striped drawstring. The robe was open, because Draco was warm in the house that he was unable to regulate the temperature of.

"What's that?" he asked Pansy, gesturing to the thick paper rolled in her hand. "It's looking at me funny."

Pansy rolled her eyes. They were green now, which Draco thought was interesting. Pansy's eyes had a habit of changing colour, and over the past few years they had shifted from brown to bluish green. They looked nice, but they weren't striking green like Potter's. They were more of a subtle teal, with a touch of hazel. "Don't be dramatic. I just wanted to show you the plans to my boutique, but you're being rude."

Draco chuckled, pulling Pansy into a nice hug. She stood stiffly for a moment before hugging him back. It was nice to know that in the middle of madness, Pansy was still just as campy as she always was. Draco pulled away, giving Pansy a small smile. "Thank you for being a bitch."

"You're the bitch. Now let me show you the plans before my hair turns grey." She let herself into Draco's home, and he was left to close the door and trail after her. Pansy sat herself down at the dining table in the dining room that Draco never used. He could have sworn he saw dust on the table, but if he did it was charmed away quickly by his visitor. Pansy hated dust, almost as much as she hated socks with sandals.

Draco sat at the table across from her, the seats feeling uncomfortably unfamiliar underneath him because he—again—never used this room. He hadn't had a single dinner party in here, and he hadn't been expecting to ever have one with the way that his life had been going. Not to mention that this room was independent from the rest of the house in terms of both heating and cooling so that if Draco ever did have guests over, their magic could set the temperature instead of his. It was a failsafe for keeping his guests satisfied and his reputation intact, not that any amount of temperature control could salvage what was left of that disaster. The room was on its own magical frequency, so it wasn't necessarily Draco's favourite place to be.

Pansy unrolled the parchment, and it showed the layout of a small building. It shifted to show other floors, and a fluctuating size of the building as it expanded to allow more space for customers. The main room was nearly twice the size of the back studio, but they shifted, and another storage room appeared behind that.

"It'll connect with my magic," Pansy explained, "so only myself and any employees I hire will be able to go into the storage room." She pointed to the studio. "This is where I'll do custom orders and measuring, as well as where the dressing rooms will be. I figure its a bit more private that way, unlike Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, where you're on display while you're measure." She pointed now to the main room. "This is where you'll be able to see styles and everything. I'm going to open up robe sales a couple months before school starts, but I figure they'll dwindle throughout the rest of the year, excluding Christmas, of course, so I'll keep the racks circulating."

"What's the colour scheme of the place?" Draco queries, pulling the plans nearer. The colours began to pop onto the different wall sketches, filling in with bursts of paint swatches.