2

My name is Chase.

I am a girl.

And Chase is my real name.

I don't really care if people accidentally mistake my name for a boy. Things like that never really bother me. It seems to bother other people a lot though. My friends always tell me that they would kill someone if they were called a guy. "But they didn't call me a guy," I would say, "they just mistook me for a guy." To that, they could just reply, "Same diff."

No, not same diff!

Who would say something like that just for being called a guy? If I gave a little bit more of a crap, I would take it as a compliment. The guys I compare myself to are strong and protective.I wouldn't mind being called things like that. I am the kind of person that protects people I care about. And I am kind of a tomboy anyway. So what's so wrong with being called a guy?

Two years later, I learned why its bad.

I had a crush. He was so handsome. We were close friends. We did almost everything together. So I was thinking if I told him I liked him, everything would be fine.

"You're like a brother to me."

That's what he said one day. Not only could I not tell him how I feel, but it pretty much just shattered any chances of us getting together. I was more scared that ever about losing him. I felt depressed and stupid. My crush wanted to know why, but I couldn't tell him. I didn't want to lose him as a friend. And I finally understood why being called a guy was so bad.

However, my story does have a good ending. I eventually told him how I felt, and he actually said he liked me back. We're still friends; just friends that get to hug and kiss. And instead of thinking of me as a brother, he thinks something else.

His lover.

Hey guys!I was so excited when I got 9 reads In one day! And Save Me hit 200 reads! I love you guys! Thanks for reading my stories guys! Thank you, thank you!

Also, I'll try to get three oneshots out a week so that I don't feel like I'm abandoning you while I'm writing Save Me. Don't forget to Vote and comment!  Hasta la pasta!