3

Hey guys! My mind has been very... Dirty... Lately. Hopefully writing it here will get it out of my mind.

"Aaaaaa!! Justin!"

"I love you Justin!"

The crowd cheered my name. I smiled wide. I love all of my fans. Even in such an exclusive interview as this, they managed to find a way to support me.

Davie Brown, a new and rising comedy news star, motioned for silence. "Beliebers always find a way I guess." Davie joked. We all laughed. I turned to the crowd. "And I really appreciate them for it." I winked at a group of girls holding a sign with my name on it. They shrieked.

"Anyway, "Davie interjected, "Down to business. You recently released some very... Interesting information. Would you like to share that with us?" I nodded, smiling in embarrassment. I turned to the camera. "I lost a bet to my best friend, Ryan Butler. Since I lost, I have to voice a character in a Boys' Love."

The crowd broke out into cheers and laughter. My fangirls, ironically, were just sitting down, faces as red as tomatoes. Everyone else was up on their feet. I looked at the ground. Why did I agree to that bet? i'm such an idiot...

Davie silenced the crowd again. "Now that that's out of the way, we can ask some questions. Firstly, why a boys' love?" I looked up at Davie. "Those types of fanarts and fanfics have been going around lately, so I guess Ryan thought it would be funny to hear it come to life." The crowd snickered a little bit. I rolled my eyes.

"Will it be sexual?" Davie asked. All I could do was shrug. People laughed. I blushed again. Davie chuckled. "Do you know anything about what you're doing?" I shook my head. "All I know is that it cost a lot of money." The crowd laughed. "Ryan didn't help pay?" Davie asked. I shook my head. "I'll get him for it later though." Davie nodded. "When do you start voice training?"

"Tomorrow. I've been a fluent Japanese speaker for a while now though. It should be easy." Davie nodded again. "One more question before we move on." I gestured for him to go. He broke out into laughter before saying, "What position are you?"

Out of nowhere, the crowd started chanting, "Uke! Uke!" I blushed even harder. They already think I'm a bottom... Ryan is going to pay for this later.

After the interview, I sat in the car waiting for my driver to arrive. Once he did, we headed out. Weird, he already had the window separating us up. I shook it out of my head. He probably just doesn't want to talk today.

After 30 minutes, I started getting restless. We should have been at the house by now, but we were still in the middle of nowhere. I knocked on the window. "Hey! Where are we going?" The guy ignored me. I punched the window hard. "Where the fuck-"

"Shut up," the guy replied. My breath hitched. I don't know this guy. He's never been my driver. And Scooter is supposed to notify me whenever he hires a new driver. But the guards didn't stop him from coming into the car. Do the guards know about him?

What is going on?

I'm going to do a few parts for this story, but I'm not making a new story. If you guys like it, then go check out my other story Save Me if you haven't already. It's about to start getting real. Thanks for putting up with this dirty mind! Hasta La Pasta!