Special Chapter

TIMM ESPADAÑA

"This is a very big problem." I massaged my nose bridge while closing my eyes in frustration.

"Maghanap ka na kasi." Haiyah said.

"I just can't." I answered her.

She crossed her arms, "Ang OA mo, alam mo? Marami namang babae dyan, oh. Mamili ka na ng aasawahin."

I bowed to face her, "Look, lil sis. This is serious. Deadly serious!" I said in front of her but she doesn't seem to care at all. Gods! Why am I given such a cute little sibling yet so rude! She won't even smile in her pictures!

I've been secretly taking pictures of her since our tour a month ago. PIA gave us a break and a free trip to Japan to breathe some fresh air after the accomplishment of our mission. We tried their food upon arriving. There, I saw her eyes twinkled in excitement. She was so cute when she ate everything on her plate while chewing her food inside her small mouth. Such a cutie! I would give the whole world to her! But the pictures that I took at that moment was purely opposite. She looks horrible in every angle, kulang nalang magdirty-finger sya sa sungit ng mukha nya sa mga litratong kuha ko.

We went to visit popular shrines too and I got the chance to dress her with a kimono. Ah, kawaii. If only her face could be adorable at all times, she's so grumpy when I forced her to wear it. She even encountered a mafia member at that time sexualizing a girl. Funny, she kicked him in the nuts. I can't imagine the pain of that man she just knocked-out.

"Tigilan mo nga ang pag-d-drama r'yan sa mga litrato ko. Nagmumukha kang tanga." She said ang snatched my phone. Ah, I love her so much. If someone's going to be interested to this little angel, I will surely give him the hard way he wanted. He shall surpass me first!

"Kuya, alam mo sa sarili mo na bukas na ang counseling ko para makapasok sa akademyang iyon. Para na rin ito sa misyon mo kaya kumilos ka na dahil hindi ka hinihintay ng oras para makahanap ng asawa." She reminded.

I slapped my forehead. PIA assigned the both of us a new mission. As because they saw potentials on Haiyah since the Operation: Sweet Intact (the name Jeon means "Intact" and/or "Sweet") that made her the first youngest trainee prodigy, they collaborate the both of us in this new highly confidential operation.

We need to pretend that she is my daughter so that we can enter at the Université des Sciences et Recherches for our investigation about the threat that the country received from the big terrorist organization lingering in that French university. The International and French Interpol seeked help from PIA that's why we are participating this mission in full power. That's why they sent me, I'm the most unpredictable, despicable, meticulous, intelligent agent after all--- that can't find a wife for this mission! Too meticulous, just meticulous! And it stresses me out. Why is that school so meticulous about family and stuff?!

"Tignan mo nga naman." I snapped out when Haiyah spoked out of nowhere. She was crossing her arms while looking at someone at my back. Out of curiosity, I turned my head and surprisingly saw Ryliegh entering inside the restaurant we're in.

She was such a fine and an elegant lady; always has been fine and elegant lady. Ah, I miss her face especially when she's so pissed. It makes me adore her even more.

I remembered the days when we were still working together in a case, I followed her to the hospital the culprit mentioned when he was arrested, saying that his mother was sick. I saw her visiting the room and leaving it with teary eyes. I followed her silently and witnessed her devastation while reading their hospital bills. I was surprised when she filled some papers to pay it then she left. When she's out of earshot, I checked the charges of that old woman next. I smiled when I saw the amount she gave. It was the exact amount we just received on our payday the day before that day. I insisted to pay it full and left my contact number for their future fees. Because of her, I was able to help that old woman. I received some news that she has fully recovered from her illness miraculously with the help of my financial support last year and taking good care of her grandson now. Because of her, I was able to help strangers. Because of that small kindness she have shown, she inspired me to lend a hand.