⚜5

Days went by, all the BTS members indulge themselves in practice for their live performances. They require extra vocal practice as Dynamite was their first full English song and they were worried about their outcome on stage. However, Jimin and Jungkook were the same. They thought things might get awkward between them but no. Rather, they felt comfortable around each other even more than before as if the intimate things that happened between them should have happened a long time ago.

Whenever they get a chance to express themselves towards each other, none of them will hesitate to grab it.

However, they were not able to get a chance to sleep in the same bed due to their different time schedules, Jimin could not go to Jungkook's apartment alone otherwise his manager would have definitely questioned him.

But they never forget to text the sweet little things like 'good morning, my baby' or 'don't work too hard, remember I'm always watching you' or 'did you eat properly?' and they never forget to flirt with each other when they are together.

They always sat together, giggling, and being content around each other and if not, they often caught themselves stealing glances from one another.

Jungkook was quite obvious whereas Jimin was better at hiding the affection sometimes. Blushing and shy giggling was quite ordinary when they were around each other.

Right now, Jimin is sitting on the couch in their artist's lounge area, he is busy with reading some papers regarding their next album which he is handling as a music project manager.

Let's just say that he was distracted

Let's just say that he was distracted. Jungkook is talking with Hoseok and Taehyung at the entrance about some stuff that Jimin is unable to hear.

He wants Jungkook's attention at this moment. He is holding an urge to see that smile on Jungkook's face whenever he looks at jimin. He wants some sort of gesture to satisfy himself from this constant nagging in his heart and brain. He was peeking at Jungkook from time to time in hope of eye contact between them. Let's just say it will help him to stay calm and concentrated throughout the day.

But Jungkook was so engrossed in discussing something with his hyungs that he perhaps skipped Jimin's presence on the couch. Maybe it was going to be a long discussion so they decided to sit on the couch. Jungkook sits beside Jimin as he continued their conversation.

Jimin was side-eyeing him a bit but Jungkook never leaves his concentration from his two hyungs. Jimin was now staring at Jungkook's hand which was resting on his thighs, palm facing the ceiling. Jimin stared and stared and after a few minutes, he couldn't take it anymore as he slipped his hand on Jungkook's hand, pretending to be casual but no efforts were made by Jungkook to grab his hand or just anything.

Jimin was acting like it was not a big deal but on the inside, he was exploding for the latter's reaction. Call him desperate but he really needed something or just anything from the younger to keep himself sane. He faked himself to be busy in his papers when he was actually not.

Minutes passed by, Jungkook was still listening to his hyungs carefully. Taehyung noticed Jimin's hand on the younger's palm but he kept silent. At this point, Jimin was having thoughts.

Why isn't he holding my hand?

Is he bored with me?

Am I bothering him too much?

Does he found me too clingy?

Jimin was feeling humiliated when Jungkook didn't make any movement, he thought himself like a fool in front of Hoseok hyung and his own soulmate. His depressing thoughts didn't help much and he just wanted to cry at this instant.

He slowly slides his hand out of the younger's palm so that no one notices his pathetic and insulting state. As he begins to remove his hand, Jungkook flipped their hands and immediately interlace their fingers and rubbed them over his thigh so that Jimin's hand was sliding against his thigh.

As Jimin's finger touches the latter's one, a warm shiver traveled from his stomach and spread through his entire body. When Jungkook rubbed his hand on his own thigh, his heart begins to pound maniacally. Jungkook turns to him and curled his lips into the infamous bunny smile.

By seeing that smile, all the negative thoughts in Jimin's mind were thrown out of the building, and find himself grinning at the younger. All his insecurities were disappeared and he scolded himself mentally for overthinking and doubting Jungkook. His thought process took a reverse turn and he is on cloud nine at this moment.

Taehyung smiled at their interaction but he never pointed out. Jimin was feeling shy and overwhelmed, unable to tame himself so he stood up from the couch, leaving the warmth of younger's hand and thighs. He began to talk with Jin hyung in the middle of the room.

Jungkook smirked watching his cute hyung's flustered state and wants to tease him a little more. His attention was on Jimin, the entire fucking time. Taehyung and Hoseok left him after their discussion about the choreography and vocals. He made sure that he is the center of Jimin's attention.

While sitting on the couch, Jungkook shamelessly spread his thighs in a macho manner, showing his slight bulge and singled his Hyung to sit on his lap, ignoring other members and few staff members in their sitting area.

(The pose👆😏)

Jimin's eyes were ready to bulge out of the socket at the sight, but he controlled himself and easily ignored Jungkook.

But hell, that was not fucking easy.

Jungkook felt disappointed when his hyung ignored him while he was making sexy poses but he brushed it off and engaged himself in his work, unaware of the fact that Jimin is side-eyeing him, planning something in his Slytherin mind.

⚜⚜

A/n:

A slight touch can lighten up someone's mood...

Now I know why maximum couples like skinship too much 😁

What do you think about the touch concept?