three

....

Orange, in disbelief, stared at Blue, who just looked at him, his dick still out and everything.

"What the fuck... what did you do to Black?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO LIME?!"

"What do you think I did?"

Taking his emergency gun out, he aimed it at Blue, who instantly widened his eyes.

The gunshot echoed around the room, and everyone stared at Blue as he screamed.

"W-WHAT THE FUCK ORANGE?!"

His legs were shot at, and he falls, unable to get up.

Meanwhile, Black just gets up shakily, and runs toward White, sobbing and traumatised.

"H-he.. I.. he killed L-Lime right in-infront of me!"

Clinging to his arm, he choked on his sobbing.

He couldn't get the images of Lime slowly bleeding out, mutilated and helpless on the floor as Blue stood over him, not one regret in his soul.

White hugged Black, comforting him, and looked at the injured man, shaking his head in disgust.

"You disgusting piece of shit. How dare you kill Lime? And do that to my friend?!"

Hugging Black tighter, he gathered up as much saliva as he could in his mouth, and spat on him.

Purple was still there, in shock, and Orange simply stared at the ground, empty.

Red, Cyan, Brown and Yellow hadn't seen this yet.

....

If only they had..
----
end