Larry Stylinson part 1

"Lou, babe, not.Now." I said trying my hardest not to moan as heeft wet kisses on my neck. Everything he did always gets me so turned on.

"Oh come on Hazza! It's been so long!" He whined and groaned dramatically, which I found hot. 

His hands roamed through my body as he proceeded giving me a hickey.

My hand made its way to his chest, slightly pushing him. Suddenly his hand found mine and he held my wrist tightly, taking it off his chest and pinning it on the side of my head.  My other hand was stuck behind my back, it wasn't that unconfortable.

I groaned and slightly moaned as he added his toungue to my skin, "fuck" I breathed out moaning.

His lips found mine once he was done with the i-can-say huge hickey.

It turned out to be a hot and sloppy make out session and he massaged my crotch over my pants, I had a huge boner now!

All that was heard was my moans and Louis chuckling, "you sure you want me to stop?" He asked sweetly "fuck you" he smiled brightly into the kiss.

"That would be my pleasure"

I rolled my eyes as I continued kissing him.

My hand made its way to his crotch and massaged it.

He moaned as well and kissed harder clearly wanting more.

He started unbottoning my shirt.

I groaned since it was taking to long and ripped it off.

Louis chuckled "eager much"

"Fuck you" I said for the second time.

In a swift movement I took control over him so I was on top of him now, "real hard" I whispered in his ear. He whimpered making me chuckle evily "you got the sex monster out" I looked at his now bare chest.

-Franky
Ahah I'll make ya suffer and wait for part 2 :p adios!