Dave Escamilla - Crown The Empire

It was finally Sunday. Though the most boring day of the week for me, I was ecstatic for this day to finally come. My boyfriend, Dave is finally coming back home from tour. He's in the band Crown The Empire and he's been touring for 6 months and he's finally coming home.

  Currently, I'm in the kitchen baking brownies. They were almost done, so I was dancing and singing to the music playing on my phone. When the timer went off, I took the brownies out of the oven. I grabbed the oven gloves and quickly put the pan of brownies on the counter to cool off.

  I took the gloves off and gasped when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. My eyes trailed up the muscular arms to the person's face. I turned my head around and saw my boyfriend smiling brightly at me.

  "I thought you weren't gonna be here until 9?" I asked, smiling.

  "Oh, so you didn't want me to come home early?" he asked playfully.

  I rolled my eyes playfully at him and giggled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my toes to kiss him. He immediately kissed back and tightened his grip on my waist.

  "I missed you, baby." he whispered between the kiss. "I can't wait till we're done eating."

  "I missed you too and you're gonna have to wait." I said after I broke the kiss apart.

  Dave groaned and went to the living room, before he gave my ass a slap. He winked at me and I narrowed my eyes at him which he chuckled at. I put all the food onto the table in the dining room and got out two glasses and a bottle of vodka.

  Dave came into the dining room without me saying anything, which was a surprise because I normally had to call him. He kissed my cheek before thanking me and starting to eat.

  "This tastes delicious as always, babe." Dave complimented.

  "Thank you love."

  We continued eating in a peaceful, comfortable silence. I had about four glasses of vodka and was starting to get drunk. When we finished eating, I was stumbling and laughing. Dave laughed at me and put everything away for me.

  When he washed all the dishes, I was upside down on the couch with my shirt missing. Dave stood over me with a smirk on his face.

  "Where's your shirt?" he questioned, crossing his arms.

  "I don't know." I giggled.

  I poked his legs and clutched onto them. He chuckled and shook his head. He picked me up bridal style and walked up the stairs to our bedroom.

  He gently placed me on our bed and I started grasping on his hand when he started to leave the room.

  "Nooooo, don't leave me." I pouted.

  He kissed my hand and laced our fingers together.

  He crawled onto the bed and straddled my waist. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He crashed our lips together and gently pushed me onto the bed.

  One of his hand was on my lower back and the other was over my head to support his body from crushing mine. His tongue darted out past his lips and started licking my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I granted him access and our tongues immediately started wrestling.

  He won, mostly because I wasn't even trying. He broke apart and was breathing heavily. He looked at me with a grin and his mouth darted for my neck. He started kissing, sucking, and nibbling on my sweet spot. I moaned and whimpered causing him to bite harder.

  Dave left multiple hickies that would take me forever to cover up. His mouth started trailing down to my neck, to my collarbone, and to my chest. He struggled taking my bra off and I laughed taking it off for him.

  He glanced up at me for permission and I nodded my head telling him it's okay. His big hands started squeezing causing me to moan loudly. He pulled back and took off his shirt and pants.

  "I can't help it no more babe, I need  you now." Dave whispered.

  He took off my shorts and panties and his boxers and lined himself up to my opening. He thrusted his hips into mine and we both moaned in unison. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

  He rested his forehead on mine and his thrusts grew stronger with each one. My hips thrusted up into his causing me to moan his name.

  "Dave, baby, I'm so close." I moan, while my walls clench his cock.

  "Me too, (Y/N)." Dave groaned.

  Dave's cock twitched and we came in unison. We moaned each other's names and rode out our climax.

  He pulled out of me and layed down next to me. He pulled me into his chest and kissed my cheek.

"I love you (Y/N)." Dave whispered in my ear.

  "I love you too Dave." I replied closing my eyes.