Austin Carlile - Of Mice & Men

"WHAT THE FUCK AUSTIN?!?!" I yelled at my boyfriend.

"THAT'S AN OLD PICTURE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE (Y/N)!"

"AND WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE THAT? HMMM?"

"I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU."

I looked at him. He was close to crying and I knew that was wrong. I hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear.

"I'm so sorry, Austin. I'm an idiot, I just got outraged and couldn't keep my anger in." I explained.

He hugged back and held me. "It's alright baby."

He lift my chin up and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my legs around his waist. He smiled into the kiss and pushed me against the wall for support.

I cupped his face in my hands and bit his bottom lip. He moaned slightly and opened his mouth. My tongue darted into his and our tongues immediately started to wrestle.

His hand slid down my back and down to my ass, holding it. I moaned and forgot about reality. His lips are my drug. One kiss has me wanting more.

He pulled back and held my hand. We ran upstairs into our bedroom. He pinned me down to the bed and started kissing my neck roughly.

I moaned and tangled my fingers into his brown hair. He found my sweet spot and started sucking. I moaned loudly as he left a big hickey.

He stripped the both of us out of our clothes and kissed down my body. His giant hands fondled with my breasts. I moaned and threw my head back, gripping the bed sheets.

I looked up at him with lust filled eyes.

"A-Austin, I need you. My body is craving you."

"Your wish is my command, my princess."

He held his cock and placed it to my entrance. He looked at me and finally thrusted into me.

I moaned loudly, wanting more. His thrusts grew stronger and faster with each one. My nails dug into his back as I arched my back, moaning his name.

"Oh fuck, Austin. I'm so close baby!"

"Come for me (Y/N)."

My walls clenched his hard cock and I came. I moaned his name so loud that the neighbors could hear.

He came soon after me. He pulled his cock out and collapsed next to me. His long arms wrapped around my waist.

"I love you."

"I love you too Austin."