Larry Stylinson part 2

I looked at his bare chest and abs in awe.

I started leaving wet kisses all over his chest, stomach and waist.  If possible, his boner became harder. He kept moaning, clearly wanting me to just rip his boxers off and blow him.

But not so fast. I placed my lips back to his and bit his lower lip. Lou started breathing hard. I chuckled.

I played with his waistband, smirking in the kiss. Louis groaned. That was enough to actually turn me on.

I ripped the boxers off, revealing his hard crotch. I smirked as I placed my lips on his boner.

Lou moaned at the contact. Soon I started moving my head up and down. Lou's moans filled the room. I started humming creating vibration, giving him more pleasure.

Soon after Lou cummed in my mouth. I smirked and slowly moved closer to his face. I looked at him straight in the eyes. And swallowed. "Fuck..." Louis breathed staring at me.

Once more, I smirked. I flipped Lou over and eagerly took off my pants and boxers. I placed the tip of my boner on his entrance, just to tease him. "Harry...p-please.." He whimpered, without expecting it, he thrusted his hips causing my dick to enter him. The sudden pleasure caused me to groan.

I bent down, and placed my lips on his ear "you'll pay" I whispered, right after, I bit it. Lou moaned and that was enough for me to start thrusting really hard.

The only sounds filling the room was my groaning and Louis's moaning. If possible, I thrusted harder, causing Lou to scream.

"Fuck Harry! Fuck!" He kept mumbling words as he held tightly on the bed sheets. The view was so hot. I couldn't even-

"Ahhh" Lou screamed, "say my name" I ordered in a whisper. "AH, FUCK, WHAT'S YOUR-" I took my dick out and slammed it back in "HARRY!!!" Lou screamed and as moan followed after that.

"Gosh babe your so hot! I'm close though" I said, he nodded, probably in to much pleasure to speak.

After a while of more thrusts, I released inside of him. I let myself fall next to him. Louis brought the blankets up, covering until our chin.

"You did me so good babe." Lou grinned. I smiled and placed a sweet kiss against his lips, soon after, Lou snuggled against my chest, I wrapped my arms around him and sighed "of course I did. I'm the sex monster" I gave him a cheeky grin.

"Shut up" he laughed "is that a round two I hear!"