Sudden Monotone Change

My art ^ (that one was awhile ago)

KOKICHI POV
After cleaning I was too tired to put my mask on I knew the risks but I went to breakfast with out my lies for once.

KAITO POV
I was sitting down for breakfast when Kokichi walked in 'I don't think I've ever seen him in the cafeteria before' I wondered why he came today. I was getting prepared for a wave of insults when he caught me staring at him but all I got was the most monotone "...hi" and then he walked over to the kitchen. 'Weird' I looked over to Shuichi to see his reaction... 'What the fuck' I thought looking at the detective he was wearing a really scared face like he just saw someone die... I chose to just ignore it.

KIRUMI POV
I was reaching into the fridge for food for breakfast when someone interrupted me with a small "Excuse me" I turn around to my surprise I see a purple haired boy pushing away my surprise I say "Ouma-san do you need help with anything?" "O-oh no sorry, I just needed to grab some Panta" the little boy apologized. Out of pure shock I stumbled out of the way 'Ouma just apologized?' Tojo was watching the boy grab his sweet drink when he said something a bit surprising "Tojo-chan do you know why I call you mom? Ha probably not" The lair said with a slight smile on his face "well, I'm an orphan you're the closest thing I've ever had to a mom..." Kokichi said sweetly while exiting.

...
A few moments pass of me standing there in complete shock 'did Ouma just open up to me?'
I rush out of the kitchen "HEY! DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH OUMA?!?" I yell for I was scared for he's well being. Out of my surprise Kaito yelled "YOU NOTICED TOO?!"

Shuichi just...... left?

KIRUMI AND KAITO POV
'He knows something'

end

I think this one was a bit longer
-Hoshi-kun

Word count: 344