01

Can i just sleep the whole day without thingking those bullies?i just want a piece of mind and pure piece of life!!

I don't get it why bullies are always after me.they chase me whenever i go feel like i have a 'karatula' in me that says 'come on bullies im easy to be scare'

"What are you looking at?!"a girl shouted loud enough to gain attention of my co-students.

I feel the heat coming from my cheecks,thats when i autonatically look to other directions.that so stupid of you melisa!

I walk faster so that i can avoid the seniors vacant and when im about to reach the exit of the cafeteria the bell rung making the students giggle and put out their make- ups.

I stopped when i opened the door and 4 pair of shoes are infront of me.

"get out!"The man infront says.i can't move,im just that too scared to him for pete's sake.

"Bitch he said get out!"

"The guts ha"

I close my eyes when i feel the cold things coming from my head to my blouse."if he wants you to get out,get out!"

I heard them laugh and says some hurtful words.i feel so embarass the moment i slipped on the floor."lampa"

"Omg"
"That so funny"

They all laugh in chorus.i run the moment i feel my eyes heated and wanted to cry.

The next thing i knew i am now infront of my brothers grave crying and wishing that accident didn't happened 1year ago.

"melvin i wish you were here i have no one by my side"i cried and cried until i heard my phone beep and read texts from my nany.

"Your mom is looking for you"

"Melisa where are you?"

"Melisa did you ditch your class?"

I gasped when i read the last text and realize that i really did ditch my last subject.that means im crying for more than 1 hour.

Im scared to go home..mom will yell at me and dad will hurt me.i decided to turn off my phone and sleep besides my brother's grave.

A rain poured around 3 am in the morning that wakes me up and realizing that im walking to go home and when im infront of the house my vision blocked.

"Melisa,wake up"i heared someone but i'am just too tired to open my eyes so i decided to give that voice a smile without opening my eyes.

Around 2 pm when i wake up realizing that i'am now in my own room and feeling the whole body heat.

"you have a fever"i look at the door and see my father walking to my directions.

"How you feeling right now?"am i just really having a fever that i got to come up with daydreaming?is this really real?

"I-im fine...i-im s-sorry"

"Its fine,rest all day i already talk to your teachers"

"T-thanks dad"

"Dad.."he stopped for a minute and walk again just when he closed the door i see a ghost of smile curved to his lips.

Im just 18 years old and a sophomore for god's sake!i just want a friends and enjoy my teenage life but how can i?if i always get embarassment and tricked by my co-students.
i choose this university thingking that my longtime bully ain't choosing this damn place.

But i ended up seeing him always and to sum it up he is the owners son!!they own the university i choosed.

This is how unlucky i can be.