05

Buong mag hapon akong napagod sa pag tatago at pag iwas sa mga gusto akong gawing target,pero bago yon gusto ko lang malaman nyo na wala nga si zel para ibully ako perk nar'yan naman ang mga kapwa ko studyante na napamanahan ni zel ng pagiging bully.

"Omg!!"

Nadapa lang naman ako dahil sa hinarang na paa ni denise and it all went good.good enough to gain attention.

"Lampa sis"

Natapon ang bitbit kong tray ng madapa at mapasalampak ako sa sahig.puno na ng mantsa ang damit ko dahil sa natapong dapat sana ay kakainin ko.

"Tanga"

"HAHAHAHA"they were all laughing in chorus even those who serve us all foods in the counter area.

I want to cry because of what denise is doing me right now.i want to talk back but i just can't.im just scared to make this scene big.

"Cry bitch!don't you know that you are ugly and we all hate your face and ofcourse the whole you!!"then poured a bottle of juice on me.

"D-denise"i said trying to please her.

Tumigil lang sila ng biglang dumating si jacob to rescue me.and im so thankful for that.
---

"Hey I'm talking to you!" He sneered

"Sorry ano nga ulet yon?" I stuttered back

"Ano bang iniisip mo?boy toy mo ba?" He growled. His eyes held a glint of anger before he hide it with a nonchalant look.

I looked at him in shock. I wasn't expecting him to say that or think so low of me. What gave him the conclusion that I had that so-called-boy-toys?

He must have seen my confused face because he elaborated "the guy from the parking lot and the guy you were in the garden"

He must have seen jacob or blanco..is he referring to them? But why is this a problem to him anyway and how did he know about guys i am with?even the place.

"They're my friends!"

"Really?do friends look at each other like a lovers?"

Maybe he thinks they are my guys, great maybe everyone thinks the same.And why would i explain to him who and why i am with those guys?It's not like he would listen to me anyway. We don't get along.

"You know you're cute when you're in your own world." He said lowly catching me off guard that I almost didn't hear him. It seemed like it wasn't meant for me to hear it.