03

My heart pounded faster against my rib cage as he got nearer."z-zel"

He stopped a few inches before me, making me feel intimidated.

Looking at his face, I couldn't help but to amaze of his features.His shaggy black hair fell on his forehead. His enchanting blue eyes were beautiful.His plump red lips were always set in a smirk or a snarl. He had the sharpest of jawlines I've ever seen.

Inshort Zelus Dankworth is the most handsome guy you'll wish to see. He loomed over me with his tall frame.

"bingi kaba?!"hindi ko ito sinagot sa taas ng tono nito.

"Sa susunod na tatawagin kita,lumingon ka!" his deep voice boomed out, some of his saliva's flying out of his mouth and land on my face. Gross.

"Yes...z-zel" I answered in a low tone feeling embarrassed at the prying stare of the students around us. No one would help me, they never do that.

"Now go to your class before I say something I would regret" he muttered, his voice goes down a few notches. I looked at his blue eyes that held anger and sucked in a breath when it held mine.

Humakbang ito paatras na naging hudyat konpara dali-daling pumasok sa klase ko. Zelus seemed to be in a good mood. Usually he would say more mean stuff.

KRIIIIIIIIINGGGGG!!

When the bell rung students came. Zelus and his gang enter the room that make all my classmates quiet and sat at the back. And guess who sat directly at the back of me yes,it's Zelus Dankworth.i hate it whenever they came and kept talking all throughout the class!! I mean i-i can't focus!

"Everyone, I'm going to be pairing you up and I'm choosing your partner." Mr. Han announced.

After few seconds,Mr.Han started calling out the names,i was praying and wishing not to be zelus partner.umagine being zelus partner that would be hell, and I had enough of it.

"Dana and Cristian", "Liz and max," " Brent and Ellis" Zelus and Melisa"

Ngayon lang ako nagalit sa project na yan!

Why God, what did I do to deserve this! I have been nothing but good. Tinutulungan ko naman lahat ng nangangailangan,nagdadasal rin ako gabi-gabi charot.
Pero maganda naman mga grades ko hindi ako nasagot sa mga magulang ko at higit sa lahat ecofriendly rin naman ako. Sure I said some mean stuff about Zelus but he deserves it.

"Mr. Han can I change my partner?"Zelus said suddenly getting me out of the tantrum I was having in my head.

The crowd starting to whisper and laugh,ano bang pake ko kung ayaw nya sakin?ayaw ko rin naman sakanya!

My head swiftly turned around and as much as i want to glared at him i still ended up looking without expression on my face. Tinignan ako nito ng puno ng pang aasar at isang ngiti na lalong nag painis sakin.How dare he is! I'm a straight A student! He is the one t-that t-that....

He sleeps around with different girls and I'm pretty sure he doesn't use protection. I taunted in my head, something I wouldn't dare say out loud.

My head snapped back to the front as I faced my now worse teacher. I tried to have the most convincing look I could muster. Maybe he'll take pity on me and let me do individuals or find a new partners.

"Mr. Han, I agree with him on this one zelus and I don't get along so it would be difficult to do the project" I told Mr. Han hoping he'll take the bait.

"No! No one is switching partners!" Mr. Han yelled. His eyes darkened in rage as he looked between Zelus and me

.